𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎

''𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎''

𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚒 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎''

            ☀︎︎

"Hyungie remember when I first made you lunchbox?You were so happy and ate everything you even got mad when the hyungs wanna steal your food."Jungkook said as he open the lunch box he made for the older.He woke up so early to do the whole box full of the older favorites just for him,like how they first start dating.

And this will be the last time I'm able to make you this.

Jungkook was trying so hard to hold back tear and smile while calling back their sweet memories.The hyungs looked at the younger confusingly as to why he out of the blue bring this up,but they shrugged it off thinking Jungkook just miss their old day.

They don't know about their deal and Jungkook want it that way.

"Yes."that's all,just a single yes.

"I'm so jealous of you Tae,Yoonie never made me anything."Jimin said pouting.

"You can have mine Chim I'm not really hungry."

"Really?Are you kidding because I'll really gonna eat everything."

"Yes,you can have it I'll only have this sandwich."Taehyung voice still emotionless.

At least he eat the sandwich.

"Tae can I come over tomorrow?We haven't have movie night for so long."

Taehyung was about to reject but remember he has a deal with the younger so he just nodded his head,a bit annoyed.

"See you tomorrow then.Love you."with that he  tiptoe to gave the older a peck on the lip then left to his class.

Why is my heart still beating so fast?