𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

''𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞''

''𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞''

☀︎︎

Early in the morning Jungkook woke up well more like he hasn't sleep at all.

He was crying the whole night.

Currently,he's preparing for a date with his soon to be ex-boyfriend.

Their last date.

....

When Tae came to pick Jungkook up he saw how pale Jungkook looked and started to grew worried.

"Are you okay Kook?We can cancel the date."

It seem like he forgot what today was.And Jungkook doesn't know whether to feel happy because he forgot the whole deal or sad because he forgot what today is.

He stayed quiet anyway.

"No I'm fine Tae."

"Alright so where do you wanna go?"

"The amusement park!"

"Okay you little excited bunny." Taehyung lightly chuckle amused by how excited Jungkook can get over small little things.

Jungkook blush,hard.

He call me bunny,again.

I'm gonna miss this.

They finally arrived at their destination.

There aren't too many people considered it's weekday.

The couple felt like they're kid again,enjoyed the day with no care of the world.

It's lunch time when Taehyung decided it's enough for them to play.

"Where do you wanna go next?"

"Myeong-dong!!!we're gonna eat till we explode hyungie."

"Then Myeong-dong it is."

And they went there,a place that well known for its street food,especially at night.

Jungkook stick to his words when he said he gonna eat till he explode.

The couple spent so many hours at the market,fooling around after they ate.

The sky eventually changed from orange to dark as the boys were on their way to another location.The last place Jungkook want Taehyung to take him is Namsam tower.

"The moon tonight is so beautiful hyungie,don't you think?"

"It is."

"Hyung"

Taehyung attention turn from the sky to Jungkook waiting for what the younger about to say next.

"Remember...this place?It's where you ask me to be your boyfriend—-two y-year ago.R-remember when you said you'll love me forever?That y-you never gonna leave me?" Jungkook's voice cracked."We bought a couple purple locks and wrote our name on it.It was here where our love begin.It's sad that we couldn't continue this.

I'm sorry that I couldn't be good enough for you.I should've try harder,should've been a better boyfriend. I'm sorry.And I hope Minhyun and you would be happy.I wish you both all the best hyung.

And here's your gift Taehyungie,my last gift for you.I hope you love this.Thank for this whole week.I felt loved.Happy two year anniversary,love.I love you."

Jungkook gave Taehyung a heartfelt kiss.

After broke the kiss he didn't wait for Taehyung to replied he just run with tear flowing down his cheeks.

And Taehyung stood there froze.He didn't know what to do.

"I-I forgot our anniversary.Kook I'm sorry."

It's too late though.He just wasted his two precious year of relationship because he's so stupid thinking he's in love with someone else,hurting the person he love the most to no end.

And now he's hurting himself when realization hit him.

When he know he still love the younger.

The feeling toward Jungkook has never fade.

He was stupid to think he fall out of love.

He was a fool to forgot who he is.

END

You thought!!