𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

☀︎︎

☀︎︎

"Bye bye Kookie have a safe flight and don't forget to call me when you arrive."Jungkook,Yugyeom and his boyfriend,Bambam,were at the airport,the shorter male was leaving for a small vacation to New Zealand,Yugyeom wanted to go with him since Jungkook just broke up with Taehyung but he resisted saying he's fine alone,that he wanted to try something new.

"I'll Gyeomie don't worry."

"Alright then take care bun,love you."

"Love you too Gyeomie."

Both male shared another hug before Jungkook left.

....

"Baby go open the door!" BamBam told his boyfriend when he heard the doorbell ring,they just come back from the airport and BamBam decided to stay with his boyfriend until Jungkook return.

Open the door,Yugyeom saw the one and only Kim Taehyung.And to say he looked pissed would be a huge understatement,the silver hair male still has the audacity to come here when he just broke his best friend's heart.

"What the fuck do you want!?!"

"W-where is Jungkook?"his voice came out hoarse,telling them that the male has been crying.Yugyeom doesn't give a damn though.He deserves it.

"He left."

Taehyung knee became weak.He come here wanted to apologize and now that he heard Jungkook left he feel numb.

"W-where i-is he?Yugyeom please I really wanted to say sorry."

"What make you think I'll tell you after what you've done?Leaving him to wait for hours sitting alone,being embarrassed because his boyfriend ditched him only to found out he was with another guy!?Forgot his own anniversary?Ignore his own boyfriend and being so cold!why the fuck do you think I'd tell you where he is?!!?"

"I'm sorry,I really am please."

"Who's there Yug?"BamBam come out,wonder why his boyfriend start yelling.

"You?Why are you here?"

"Bambam please tell me where Jungkook is?"

"Sorry Taehyung but I don't have the right to tell you that and Jungkook need time."

"If you think sorry is enough for what you've done you're wrong Taehyung."

That day Taehyung spent so much time begging the couple but to no avail,not even a single informant on were leak from them.

.....

8 months later

Today is Jungkook first day back to his university.

That day after he left to New Zealand for a week and come back he decided to homeschool for a whole semester and now it's the start of their second semester that he decided to comeback.

The whole times Tae has always been looking for him,he knew since he still lives with Yugyeom,his best friend was so good at lying so Taehyung still couldn't find out.

The hyungs after know about the whole thing was so disappointed at the second youngest but they were still there for him.Taehyung was so broken after Jungkook left,he regretted everything.

And about Minhyun,he felt so bad that he's the cause of Jungkook's misery.He already has a boyfriend before transfer to the university and thought of Taehyung as a good friend,he didn't know that Taehyung like him like that.

"It's going to be fine Jungkookie I'm here"Yugyeom softly said to his friend.Jungkook just nodded,still so nervous.

"Alright let's get to our class school's about to start."

.....

When it's lunch time the smaller male decided he wanted to sit with his hyungs,he missed them,he didn't want to interrupt his best friend and boyfriend either.

At the table of six male was like always,noisy.

Well expect a certain now blue hair male.
He look lifeless.

Taehyung has changed so much these passed months.

He didn't talk as much nor did he play around anymore no matter how hard his friends try to cheer him up.

Jimin jaw drop when he saw Jungkook stand there making the other turn to the director he stare at,Taehyung didn't.

"Jungkookie!"exclaims Heseok.

Taehyung has never turn his head this fast.

There he saw the love of his life standing beautifully in front of him,making him froze.

Jungkook's back.

"Hi hyung" the youngest cutely said with a tiny wave and Jin was the first one to rush to hug his child.

"Bunny I miss you so much."

"I miss all of you too hyungie." Jungkook hug back,just as tight.

"Where have you been the whole time kook?"come Namjoon question.

"I still live with Gyeomie hyung,I was homeschooled." Jungkook took a small glance at Taehyung by this sentence.

If you asked him 'has he already move on' he'd say no because he still love the older dearly,his love has never fade no matter how hard he try Taehyung was his first love after all.Unfortunately, by now he thought Taehyung is already happily in relationship with Minhyun and there no use of him trying.

He somehow managed to become better and hiding his feeling.

"Jungkookie I miss you so much." Taehyung said and give the smaller male a tight hug.

Jungkook softly pull back,not really understand why Taehyung react like this.

"Oh hi Taehyung."

Ouch

Is that how he feel when I stop calling him pet name because it hurt like hell.

"Jungkookie c-can we talk?"

"I don't think we have anything to talk about,now if you excuse me I wanna have lunch with my hyung."

And that moment he know how Jungkook really feel when he acted cold towards him back then.

—-
You guy are making my short story become longer by wanted to see Tae suffer,but oh well.