𝙼𝙸𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙸

——

——

Yoongi has been in his studio for a long time, I didn't see him this morning and it's 11:30 pm now and he is still in his studio.

I know that he is working hard and I appreciate that but he needs to get some rest.

I knocked on the door and heard a tired 'come in' I entered, "hey babe how are you doing?" I asked as I back-hugged him. He turned around and hugged me back. "I am almost done, just one more hour." He said as I sighed "babe, you've been working ever since this morning don't you think you have to take a rest?" I asked as I heard him sigh. "Bub, don't worry about me, after an hour I'll be in bed with you." He reassured. I sighed as I smiled and pecked his lips. "Alright." I said as I left the room.

-

I laid on the bed and looked at the clock. It read '1:20' I sighed as I looked beside me and it was empty. I stood up and made my way to the studio.

"Babe?"I slowly opened the door and saw yoongi laying on the couch. I smiled as I slowly made my way to him. "Yoongi." I said softly.

He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I smiled as I tilted my head "how about we go to bed?"

He gave me a gummy smile then pulled me by my waist as he cuddled. "No let's stay here." He said in a tired voice. "If your comfortable then I am fine with it." I said as he snuggled his head into my neck.

"Goodnight." I said as I cuddled with him.

-

~niikx🧸💙