𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗢𝗞

He's so cute 🥺 💕 —————————

He's so cute 🥺 💕
—————————

So, it's been a while since you've seen your best friend Hoseok or he liked to be called jhope.

You were busy with your work and finally you had the opportunity to hang out with him again.

You were making a way to his house while bags of food were in your hand since you thought you would just watch TV or a movie along with eating.

You knocked on the door, no answer—you knocked again and there was no answer.

"Hello?"

You asked with a last knock until you heard someone groaning from the other side of the door.

The door opened revealing sleepy hoseok—his hair was messy but cute, he wore a black shirt with some random pajama pants.

"Y/N?"

He asked squinting his eyes.

"Yes Hoseok it's me."

You chuckled as he attacked you with a hug.

"Oh I missed you."

He said as he buried his face in the crook of your neck.

"I missed you too,"

You both pulled away from the hug.

"I got some food and we could watch a movie or something if you want."

You said as he let you in.

"Yeah sure, which movie you want to watch?"

"Anything but horror movie."

You replied.

"Yeah cause your scared."

You scoffed.

"Says the one who always hold into my arm when a jump scare scene happen."

Hoseok chuckled, he put on a random movie and we started watching it while eating.

"So how was work?" He asked before taking a bite.

"It's good I guess, but stressing." I replied as he chuckled.

"I get you, same here." He replied.

Hoseok works in a company with a couple of his friends, I've met them before and their pretty cool.

"Are you staying?" He asked, "Only if you want me to."

"Please do." He cradled me in his arms, I blushed but covered it with a chuckle.

"Alright sure." I replied.

——————

It was time for bed and you slept with Hoseok, he was on the left side while you are on the left.

Suddenly you felt arms wrap around your waist as you were slowly dragged backwards. Your back hit Hoseok's chest as you were both in the position of cuddling.

"What are you doing?"

You asked him

"I missed cuddling with you like we used to do when we were kids."

He said as you chuckled.

"Plus I love you."

You felt butterflies in your stomach..so you turned around and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Guess what..I do too." You replied as he chuckled and cuddled with you.

"Just go to bed my love."

You chuckled at the nickname he gave you before drifting off to sleep.

————————-

Do you like it?