𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙺

𝚞𝚠𝚞———————-

𝚞𝚠𝚞
———————-

"Oh please Y/N! Just this time!" Y/N's roommate Xiuying begged. She was begging for Y/N to go to the club with her. "You know me xiu, I don't like clubbing!" Y/N denied "Oh come on! Your going to turn 23 and you don't have a boyfriend! We will go there and maybe you will find your love life." Xiuying spoke excitedly"No thanks I'd rather stay home and work." Y/N denying again while shaking her head.

"Please Y/N! If you come with me to the club I won't annoy you for the rest of the month!" Xiuying promised.

Y/N thought for a bit. She didn't like the sound of going to a club where there are a lot of drunk people plus it's crowded. But she did like the sound of her roommate being quite till the end of the month, so she could get some peace and quiet while studying.

Y/N sighed as she couldn't believe that she agreed to this when she practically HATE the club. "Great! Get ready today at 10:30 pm." Xiuying beamed. "Okay okay." Y/N said shaking her head at her roommate.

"Let's hope it is good as you say." Y/N mumbled to herself.

- ♡ -

It was 10:00 pm and Y/N decided to get ready. She changed into a black dress (imagine any black dress you want.)

She applied some eyeshadow, some mascara, some blusher and lastly lipstick. Y/N left her room and saw Xiuying ready.

"Ready?" Xiuying asked Y/N sighed "Let's go." Y/N groaned.

They got to the club and as they entered it the smell of alcohol hit Y/N. She scrunched her nose because of the smell.

"Let's go!" Xiuying pulled her. They sat by the bartender and got some drinks. "I don't drink." She said as the bartender asked if she wanted a drink.

"Oh come on Y/N enjoy!" Xiuying tried to convince Y/N. "I said I would come to the club but I didn't say I would drink." Y/N rolled her eyes.

Suddenly Xiuying stood up and saw I guess a friend of hers and started dancing with him. Y/N shook her head at her roommate who was tipsy.

Suddenly a guy who was older than Y/N. "Hey babe." He said making Y/N scrunch her nose as the smell of alcohol came from his mouth.

"Go away." Y/N said "tsk tsk, is that how you treat people?" He said coming closer. "No please back up!" Y/N raised her voice as he came closer. He grabbed her arm. Y/N winced in pain "Your coming with me." He said as he pulled her while Y/N was trying to escape from his grip. "Leave me alone you creep!" Y/N said louder but no one could hear because of the loud music.

"She said leave her alone." A guy said as he appeared behind him. "And who are you?" The drunk guy asked "Her boyfriend, now leave her alone or else." The guy said as he glared at him. "I-I'm sorry." The drunk guy got scared and let go of me.

"Thanks." I said rubbing my arm. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I stuttered when he came closer as I could see his face and girl, he is beautiful.

"Hello." He said as he noticed I was staring. I blushed as I looked down. "I'm Hoseok." He extended his arm. "I'm Y/N." I replied shaking his arm.

"You don't seem enjoying it here." Hoseok said as I shook my head "Clubbing aren't my thing and friend dragged me here." I said as he nodded "Well, since you don't like it here. Wanna go to Macdonalds? It's right down the street." Hoseok suggested. "I almost got kidnapped by a guy, so how can I trust you?" I asked "I swear I'm not a bad guy." He raised his hands. I nodded as we both got out of the club and walked to Macdonalds.

- ♡ -

"Mm." Y/N hummed as she ate her food as Hoseok did the same. "Are you sure your friend won't be mad?" Y/N asked as he shook his head.

"Don't worry. He reassured as Y/N nodded. As they finished eating they kept talking and talking. Until Y/N's phone rang. "That's my que to leave." Y/N said "I'll walk you back." Hoseok said.

They walked back to the club and saw her drunk friend outside. "Well it's nice meeting you Hoseok." Y/N said as he smiled.

"Me too." He replied as Y/N smiled "here." Hoseok said as he gave her his number. "Call me." He said as he winked. Y/N felt herself blush.

"S-see ya later." Y/N stuttered as she waved. "I'm here." Y/N said and she helped her friend as she took her to the car.

"Who is that boy?" Xiuying said wiggling her eyebrows "oh shut up." Y/N blushed as she drove back home.

She looked at the phone number before going to bed "I'll make sure I will call you." Y/N said as she smiled and headed to bed.

- ♡ -

~niikx 🧸💙