𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝚃𝙰𝙴𝙷𝚈𝚄𝙽𝙶

——

——

Sprinting back home as Y/N was shivering because of the cold weather. She noticed there was someone following her.

She tried everything to stop him from following him but the person still follows her.

She started to get scared because he was walking closer. Until she saw a person walking down the street. She sighed in relief as she had a plan.

"Oppa!" She screamed as she hugged the person. "Please act like I'm your girlfriend cause there is a person following me please." She whispered quickly.

Taehyung's POV

I was walking back home until I heard "Oppa!" And someone hugged me."Please act like I'm your girlfriend cause there is a person following me please." She whispered quickly.

I look up and saw the person then wrapped my hands around her. "Hey babe how are you?" I acted along as I saw the guy turning around. My eyes kept glued to him until he wasn't in my sight anymore.

"He's gone." I informed her as she sighed in relief. "Thanks." She smiled making my heart beat faster. We both noticed that we were  in my each other arms still. We quickly let each other go and blushed.

"I'm Taehyung by the way." I extended my arm. "I-I'm Y/N!" She smiled as she shook my hand. "Since you helped me tonight, I'll treat you." She smiled.

"Really?" I asked as she nodded. "How about we go to that restaurant down the street tomorrow?" Y/N asked "I would love to." I gave her my box smile.

"See ya tomorrow." She waved walking past me. "Wait." I said as I held her wrist. "Is something wrong?" Y/N asked.

I chuckled "Well you almost got kidnapped if I wasn't here, do you really think I would let you walk home alone." I smiled.

"It's really fine, it's just a couple of minutes away." She smiled. "Please let me walk you home." I smiled. "Alright." She gave in.

We started walking back to her house as we started to get to know each other. "Well it was nice meeting you Taehyung." Y/N smiled. "It was nice meeting you too Y/N." I replied.

"See you tomorrow on our date." I said. "Is it a date?" Y/N blushed. "What do you think it is?" Taehyung asked. "I don't mind if it was one." She whispered. "Then a date it is." I smirked.

"See ya." She waved as she went inside. "I'll look forward to our date." I smiled as I saw her walking inside her house.

-

Sorry for not posting in a while 😊