𝙺𝙸𝙼 𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙺𝙹𝙸𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘

—————————————-

I called Jin and asked him if he wants to have a picnic today since it was a great weather outside.

He agreed and said that we should meet at the park where we always hung out at.

I changed my clothes into something for a picnic-like

I wore my shoes and made my way to the park with the basket in my hand

I wore my shoes and made my way to the park with the basket in my hand.  I ran as I saw Jin holding another basket.

I hugged him as he hugged me back. "So, did you bring the blanket?" Jin asked as I nodded. I placed the blanket with the help of Jin.

We placed the baskets down and took out the food. We ate and chit chatted. I laid down and looked at the sky and it was cloudy. "The Sky is so beautiful." I said "like you." Jin said as I blushed.

"Stop with the cheesy comments!" I said as I slapped his shoulder lightly. "So do you want some ice cream?" I asked as Jin nodded.

I ran to the ice cream van and bought two ice cream. "Here you go." I said as I gave Jin. "Thanks!" Jin replies.

When we finished eating our ice cream,I laid my head on jin's shoulder.

Jin noticed I was asleep and kissed my head. "Thanks for this wonderful afternoon." He said.

—————

~niikx🧸💙