𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝙹𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽

𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚑————-

𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚑
————-

"So I'll bring the snacks and you prepare the blankets and stuff." Jimin spoke excitedly over the phone.

"Okay okay." Y/N said as he chuckled "I'll be there in 10." He said as She gave him a simple 'yeah' and hung up.

Y/N and Jimin are best friends ever since middle school and every Thursday they have movie night. They both sit on the couch and cuddle.

But Y/N's heart goes crazy when she is cuddling with Jimin, and she admits that she likes him more than a best friend. But she didn't want ruin their friendship so she kept it to herself.

The doorbell rang as Y/N rushed to open the door. "Hey Y/N! You ready tonight?" He beamed making Y/N smile. "Yeah." Y/N said as he came in.

They changed into their pj's and sat on the couch cuddling as the movie started. Y/N started blushing but tried to go with it.

"Y/N are you okay?" Jimin asked. "Yeah why?" Y/N lied her heart was going crazy cause she is cuddling with her crush.

"Come on tell me whats wrong." Jimin said as they sat down. "W-well." Y/N started taking a deep breath. "I like-" she paused as she overthinks about her friendship with Jimin. But she knew she had to do it.

"I like you...." Y/N mumbled the last part. She heard a small chuckle as she felt soft lips on hers she kissed back as she noticed she was kissing Jimin.

Her heart was going nuts as they pulled away. "You are so cute." Jimin said as Y/N blushed and his her face in her hands.

"No let me see your beautiful face babe." He said making her shocked "babe?" She asked "I like you, you like me. Wanna be a couple?" He asked in the simplest way ever. "I would love to." Y/N said making Jimin chuckle.

"Now let's cuddle it's cold." Jimin pouted as they cuddle while watching the movie.

———

~niikx 🧸💙