𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙶 𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙾𝙺

𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎💛————————

𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎💛
————————

I was walking back home tears streaming down my face, me and my boyfriend just broke up. He said he was in love with another girl and I wasn't good enough for him.

He was just trying to make her jealous but since I fell in love with him he didn't want to break my heart, but he did sadly.

He could've just told me and I will understand.

As I was walking down the street I heard a car horn. I looked behind and the last thing I saw was a bright light coming towards me in high amount of speed then I blacked out.

-

Hoseok's POV

I sat down sighing while running my hands through my hair remembering Y/N's face. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

Then suddenly I got a call.

"Hello?"

It sounded like a woman.

"Hello."

I replied

"Sorry to disturb you sir, but do you possibly know a girl named Lee Y/N?"

She asked as I stood up.

"Y-yea why?"

I asked in a shaky voice.

"Well she just got into a car crash, sir."

She said as I froze.

This can't be! It's all my fault.

"What hospital?"

Hoseok asked wearing his jacket and shoes.

"xxx hospital."

The woman said.

"Thank you so much!"

Hoseok thanked as he ran to the hospital.

-

He got to the receptionist and asked her what floor and room Y/N was in.

"She is in floor 17 and her room number is 1712." The receptionist replied.

"Thank you!" Hoseok said as he ran to the elevator and pressed the floor number.

He got to floor 17 and made his way to Y/N's room. He sighed as he knocked on the door and entered.

He saw Y/N's parents were in there. He was nervous cause what if they knew that they no Th broke up and Y/N told him the reason why?

"Oh hoseok." Y/N's mother said as she gave him a warm hug. "Hey, I got a call from the hospital and they said that Y/N was in a car crash, is she okay?" Hoseok asked terrified.

"They told us that Y/N has a loss of memory." Y/N's dad said as Hoseok froze. "W-what?" He asked. "Yeah. We're sorry." Y/N's mom said. "It's not your fault don't worry." Hoseok reassured her mother.

"You both go and have some rest, I'll stay with her." Hoseok told both of them. "Are you sure?" Y/N's father asked as Hoseok nodded. "Thank you so much Hoseok, we don't know what Y/N will do without you." Y/N's mom said after she left.

Hoseok sighed as he sat on the chair next to Y/N's bed. He held her hand "I hope your okay." Hoseok mumbled. Hoseok stayed with Y/N for an hour and she was still asleep.

He laid his head as he was holding her hand. "B-babe?" He heard as his eyes widened and looked behind. He saw Y/N she was awake. He hugged her. "Oh my god, are you okay?" Hoseok asked as Y/N nodded.

"Why what happened?" Y/N asked "you don't remember?" Hoseok asked as Y/N shook her head. "Babe are you okay?" Y/N asked.

Why does she keep calling me babe? We broke up.
Wait what if she..

"So did you forget what happened between us?" Hoseok asked "what happened? The last I remember we were in the amusement park. In your birthday." Y/N said.

Oh wow that's a long time ago.

"Um-" "why what happened?" Y/N asked "nothing babe." Hoseok said as Y/N nodded and smiled. He hugged her but the guilt inside of him was killing him.

-

Should I make a part two?
~niikx🧸💙