𝙼𝙸𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝙾𝙽𝙶𝙸

𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝚄—————————-

𝚂𝙾𝚄𝙻𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝚄
—————————-

I woke up to my non color clock as I groaned and turned it off.

I looked in my closet and saw my clothes. They were colorless. According to my mom I still didn't find my soulmate. When I find my soulmate I will start to see colors.

I changed my clothes.

I headed downstairs and saw my mom

I headed downstairs and saw my mom. "Hey honey." My mom said as I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Did you have a good sleep?" My mom asked as I nodded and sat down to eat my breakfast.

"Morning." My brother Liam said coming downstairs. "Morning honey." My mom said as he gave her a hug. "Hey colorless." He said ruffling my hair. He teases because he found his soulmate which is his girlfriend "Hey!" I said "Can you see the color of my shirt?" Liam teased "mom!" I said as my mom laughed "Liam stop teasing your sister." My mom said as Liam nodded.

We both walked to school and I was known as colorless. Cause almost I am the only one who didn't find my soulmate.

"Hey girl!" My best friend Tzuyu nayeon. "Hey unnie." I replied. "Do you mind if mark walked with us?" Nayeon asked as her boyfriend mark waved at me. "No I don't mind!" I said as nayeon linked her arm with mine as she intertwined hers with mark. I had to Aww that was adorable. "I can't take it!" I said wiping my fake tears away. "You guys are too cute!" I said as they chuckled. "Well I gotta go to class." I said as I waved at the couple.

I got to class and sat in my desk. "Hey colorless." My seat-mate said "what do you want bambam?" I asked "nothing just saying wanna sit with me, gyeom and the couple?" He asked as I nodded.

"Class please be seated and there is a new student." The teacher said as I sighed "Hello my name is min Yoongi but you can call me Suga if you want." A boy said giving the class a gummy smile.

His eyes landed on me as his face went plain like mine did when I started to see the student in front of me who was wearing a red shirt. He looked at me as his eyes widened.

"Yoongi, you can sit behind Y/N please raise your hand." The teacher said as I raised my hand. "
He walked to his seat which was behind me.

-

It was lunch time as I told Bambam to save me a seat. I felt a hand grab mine. I looked behind me and saw Yoongi. "Is there something you need?" I asked "you know why." He replied as I looked down fiddling your fingers. "Did you find your soulmate?" Yoongi asked as I shook my head. "Did you?" I asked as he smiled "I did now." He replied making me smile. "Actually my soulmate died a year ago. So I became colorless until I found you." Yoongi said as I gasped. "I am sorry." I said as he shook his head. "It's fine." He replied. "Well do you want to Hang our after school?" He asked as I nodded "I would love to." I said as he smiled and nodded.

"Yoongi!" Someone called him "I found a friend!" A guy who looked super energetic while pouting at a guy who looked like my brother Liam. And he was. "Liam?" "Y/N?" He asked as I chuckled "you know each other? By the way I am Hoseok but call me j-hope!" The guy asked and introduces "nice to meet you! yeah he's my older brother, and by the way bro you've got beautiful hazel eyes." I complimented as I noticed "same you also do- WAIT WHAT!?! YOU CAN SEE!?" He asked as I nodded "who's your soulmate?" He asked "Yoongi." I pointed.

He turned protective mode. "If you broke my sisters heart, I will smash you into pieces." Liam said as I pulled him back. "Calm down." I said.

"Well I gotta go, see ya guys!" I said as I went to the cafeteria.

"Hey guys! Yugyeom have I ever told you that you look good in blue." I said as he smile and drank his water as he choked. "You can see colors!?!" Yugyeom asked as I nodded "Damn who's the lucky boy?" Nayeon asked "Yoongi, the new boy." I said "really!?" Bambam asked as I nodded.

"Isn't it too early for you guys to date?" Nayeon asked "no first we will get to know each other and then we'll see." I said as they nodded. Yoongi, Hoseok and my brother Liam came walking inside the cafeteria. Yoongi flashed me a smile and a wink.

I blushed as I shook my head. "I'll look forward to our date min Yoongi." I mumble.

-

~niikx 🧸💙