𝙿𝙰𝚁𝙺 𝙹𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽

𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚄—————————-

𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙰𝚄
—————————-

I was walking in the school hallway with my best friend.

"So what do you want to do after school?" Lisa asked "um, how about we go to that coffee shop next to our house?" Y/N asked.

Y/N and Lisa were friends but their friendship grew when Y/N found out that Lisa was her neighbor.

"Yeah sounds fun." Lisa replied. Suddenly all of the girls started cheering. Y/N rolled her eyes as she saw the school playboys. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin.

Well Y/N and Jimin for some reason they hate each other's guts. Ever since middle school they knew each other. In middle school Jimin was a bully and now he is a playboy.

-

It was lunch time, Y/N and Lisa were sitting in their usual spot outside under the tree. "So Lisa.." they heard as the girls turned around and saw Taehyung with the Jimin and Jungkook.

"What?" Lisa asked "I just noticed that your eyes are a little grayish?" Y/N said. "Yeah that's because Lisa's hair is grayish." Taehyung said as Y/N looked at Lisa and it was true.

"Wait so your my soulmate?" Lisa asked as Taehyung nodded "oh, now that explains why your eyes were red last week." Y/N mumbled.

"Oh my god!" Lisa said as they hugged. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Taehyung asked as Lisa nodded. "I would love to." Lisa exclaimed as they hugged.

"Y/N who's your soulmate?" Jungkook smirked "why do you care all of the sudden?" Y/N asked "I don't know cause Jimin didn't found his and you didn't so maybe-" "OH HELL NO!" Y/N and Jimin screamed.

"There is no way, that bitch is my soulmate." "There is no way , that asshole is my soulmate." Y/N and Jimin said in the same time.

"That doesn't mean anything!" Y/N denied.

-

Late night Y/N was looking at the stars and suddenly she sees black ink on her wrist. She looked at it.

Idiot.

It says.

"Haha so funny Lisa." Y/N said sarcastically and grabbed some wipes and wiped it off. Suddenly it appeared again.

I am not Lisa you bitch.

It said. Y/N was furious but scared. How did it appear again when she wiped it off.

Maybe it's my soulmate? Pfft Y/N you don't have one.
Or do I? Should I try?

Y/n grabbed her blue inked marker and started writing on her wrist.

Who are you?

She waited for a while but nothing appeared. "Maybe I was hallucinating. Let me get some sleep." Y/N said as she shook her head and went to bed.

-

For the last couple of days, the writing on her wrist kept appearing and it was annoying her.

Let's see if you are strong enough to face me! Meet me at XXX cafe.

Y/N wrote on her wrist cause the writing was appearing in her wrist in her chemistry class.

-

"See ya Lisa." Y/N bid goodbye to Lisa cause she was going on a date with Taehyung. Y/N was walking back to her house when the writing appeared on her wrist.

K, 5:30 pm! It's not my fault if your regretted it.

The writing said. "Let's see who you are anonymous." Y/N said.

-

Y/N looked at the clock and it was 5:20, she got up and changed her clothes.

She walked downstairs and wore her shoes. "Where are you going honey?" Her mother asked "don't worry mom, I'll be back before dinner." 

Y/N reassured her mother.

She walked to the cafe and went inside. She looked around and didn't see anyone accept a boy with sunglasses. "Hey over here!" He called her as Y/N slowly made her way to him. "Hey my name is Y/N." She greeted extending her hand. He shook her hand while taking off his glasses.

"The name is Jimin, and I'm pretty sure you know." Jimin greeted while taking off his glasses making Y/N eyes widened. "W-what?! So you were the one who wrote on those messages on my wrist." Y/N asked "on my wrist!" Jimin said as Y/N gave him a confused look. "What do you mean you?" Y/N asked. Jimin grabbed a pen and wrote on his wrist.

Seconds later it appeared in Y/N's wrist.

It was me dummy! Which means I'm your soulmate!

Y/N took her a minute to process as she sighed in relief. "What your not mad?" Jimin asked "I'm kinda mad cause you were annoying the whole time." Y/N said making Jimin chuckle.

"When did you knew I was your soulmate?" Y/N asked "I think, ever since when Taehyung confessed to Lisa. I wrote something on my wrist." Jimin said "the idiot one?" Y/N asked as Jimin nodded "then it appeared on yours. Then I wrote something other than that and it appeared , but erased it then it erased from your wrist." Jimin explained "what did you write?" Y/N asked out of curiosity. "I like you." Jimin said making Y/N shocked "you like me?" Y/N asked "w-why?" Y/N asked "well you see, ever since 8th grade I fell in love with you but someone told me if I bullied you and made you jealous you would feel jealous and confess." Jimin said "what kind of idiot said that?" Y/N asked "Jungkook." Jimin replied "not shocked." Y/N said. "The answer is yes." Y/N said.

"What?" Jimin asked "yes, I like you too." Y/N said making Jimin smile, "then would you like to be my girlfriend?" Jimin asked "only big you stopped being a playboy." Y/N said "deal." Jimin said as they shook hands.

"Well all of this talk is making me thirsty. Can we order something?" Y/N asked as the waiter nodded.

They talked and got to know each other. As they were walking home Jimin was grinning as he was holding Y/N's hand.

"See ya tomorrow." Jimin said as he kissed Y/N's cheek.

"See ya." Y/N waved as Jimin left.

"Who knew this could've happened?" Y/N asked herself smiling brightly and headed inside her house.

-
1049 words!
~niikx 🧸💙