Nightmares.

Sans-

I woke up, heavily sighing.. my back hurt..my head hurt...everywhere hurt..I felt like I had to throw up..but it wouldn't come out..

As I slowly crawled out of bed and rubbed my tired eyes, I blinked than looked at my room.. eh..same old..same old- wait..what..? Was my room..clean?! I just noticed my bed was made! And my trash-tornado was gone! Heh.. than I remembered Chara.. she was the one who greeted me as I got home.. than..everything else.. is just a blur..

Think Sans.. think..! What happened before you got home..? I closed my eyes..and strained my non existent brain to think about what happened.. than.. I remembered Esmé.. I started to blush... did we.. do..that..I remembered her feeling my body...along with us kissing..and hugging..but..then..if we did.. do.. that..how did I get home..?

I wish I could remember..! I groaned at the thought..I told myself I wanted to be losing my virginity to be special...but now..it's gone..well..I dunno for sure..did.. it even happen..? I don't..feel any different..nothing is broken.. I don't hurt anywhere.. huh...maybe it didn't happen...

I slipped on my slippers..leaving my jacket on my bed, to lazy to put it on, and walked downstairs into the living room.."heh..good mornin' guys..-" I was cut off by looking into the living room.. the tv was off..than I heard a voice..it sounded..soft..but..it spoke in a violent tone..

"So..we finally fight.." I heard the mysterious voice from behind me.. I blinked..than suddenly..I was in the judgement hall.. my eye flashed a violent yellow and blue as sweat ran down my skull..my hands started to shake.. and then..

I saw.. Chara..? Why was she here..Why was I here..back in the underground..in the one place I used to have loved.. but now only filled me with horrible memories and sadness..along with the bitter smell of dust faintly whiffing past my nose every now and then...

along with the bitter smell of dust faintly whiffing past my nose every now and then

"Hey..if this is a joke..stop kiddin' around, kid..!" I backed up as she walked closer.. Chara Dreemurr.. a child of Toriel and Asgore.. the sister of Asriel.. the first child dead.. she was in front of me.. holding a kitchen knife.. her face held a grin that shook me to my core.. I wanted to run..but I couldn't..

"Why so scared..? This has happened before..! Come kill me! Like you always do, Skeleton! I'm right here..!" She said running towards me.. I gasped and quickly took my hand out slowly.. what was she doing..?! Weren't we friends..!? I threw her back.. making my karmic retribution come in to play.. my heart was beating so fast.. I hadn't used my magic in so long..just from that one attack.. I felt like I was going to faint..

She growled.. "Stop going easy on me! Come fight me like you did in the other reset! I want you to show me all your power! This won't be fun if you don't!" She said, getting back up..running faster than she did before.. why was she so fast..? What was she talking about..?! I raised up my hand a bit quicker.. and summoned 5 Gaster blasters along with a bone attack coming from the wall.. what was I doing..? My hand was moving on it's own..!

She backed up fully dodging the blasters but got pierced in the stomach by the sharp,needle point bones behind her.. blood came from her mouth as I saw her heart break in front of my eyes.. I wanted to cry..but I couldn't.. it was like.. I didn't want to..Chara was my friend..wasn't she..? Than why did I only feel pure happiness when she died..?

The sound of her bones crushing.. her heart breaking.. her agonizing screams of pain..they just gave me so much enjoyment..so much pleasure..it filled me with an emotion I'd never had before..vengeance...

This was Chara.. the killer..the murderer..who emptied the entire underground of all of its happy monsters.. including..my brother.. my eye flashed violently..my smile grew wider.. I wanted to see her die.. a million times.. over and over.. I wanted to see her in pure torture..for all the sins she'd committed..

I summoned more bones.. I cracked her skull open with my telekinesis..I'd shove a bone through her chest.. blown her to pieces with my gaster blasters..anything..to make her stop her reign of terror.. to stop her from hurting anyone else..

I started to cry..but my grin remained.. "How does it feel you dirty sinner..?!" to die so many times! " tell me how good it hurts! Do you feel the pain you put them all through..?! What you put him through..?! Chara..! I will kill you.. because.. I hate you! With every inch of my fucking body"

"I won't find peace till I know you're dead!" I shouted out..but before I could finish that statement I felt a sharp pain across my chest..

I wiped my mouth with my hand and had seen blood on my finger.. I fell to the floor.. I groaned in pain.. it felt like my insides were being set on fire after being engulfed in alcohol.. it was horrible..utterly gruesome pain..

.....

....

Than.. I woke up.. I was in my bed..was I alive..? Back in the underground maybe.. than I heard cars moving outside my window..the birds chirping.. dogs barking..

We..were on the surface..?

...

I quickly raised up my sweater to check my ribcage.. just a scar.. an old scar..from before.. was.. it a dream..well.. a nightmare..? I flopped back down into my mattress.. putting my face into the pillow..

...

It.. was a nightmare..

That's all....