Friendliness Petals

CHARA POV

I went to calm to down, all the stupid tears making my face all soaked, I hate crying.., after calming down I went back to Frisk. Thinking..

"What should I do, is there anyone I should tell?"

Wondering to my self.. I've been thinking of the opportunity. I've been thinking about what I could do....

Then I saw him.

Flowey appeared

"Howdy, bud!" Flowey said in a sarcastic voice, "what cha doin?"

"Nothing." I said while I felt my eye twitch in anger, "what are you doing here?" It was silent for a moment before that disgusting grin appeared on the weed's face, his words coming out bold and wicked, "I'm here because I'm trying to help you make a decision friend." he says looking at me innocently.

"What do you want from me?" I say to him, trying my hardest not to beat the hell out of him.. "I want you to see what you can do Chara, You can take a chance and reset, take the world you know and Destroy It." He says as he gets closer to me, his vines starting to rise out of the ground.

"I don't want to.." I shook my head, turning my gaze away from him, "after all the progress Frisk made, everyone is happy.. sans, is happy." He was pissing me off, "Why do you care about that smiley trash bag.., hasn't he rejected you? Left you for another person?" He stated. I flinched, grinding my teeth in my mouth.. fists clenched.. ready for punch something.

"He cares about me!.. I care about him.." I look down to the ground, "Aw, c'mon! You really care about him? What about the horror he put us through? I thought you hated that guy.." his persuasive side was showing..

"Go away. You're no help.."

"C'mon, Chara! You'll be able to reset! Start a new life again! Maybe change Sans on how he thinks!"

I started to rethink. He was right. Maybe I can change on how other think of me. alright..

A smile formed on my face. My pupils went small.

Frisk, you've failed at your job.. maybe I can be a replacement.

I grabbed a knife, holding it upon Frisk. Its sharp point  aimed at her chest. Getting ready to strike.

Just like genocide.

3
.
.
2
.
.
1
.
.
S l a s h !

==============

A bone hit my hand as I froze. looking over to where it came from.

Sans?

"what.. do you think your doing?"

IsaiahGaytan ty for your help, friend uwu