Seperation

Lab -Hotland- 9:00 Pm

Nobody P.O. V
"Frisk..this is not funny anymore!"  Chara yelled out at Frisk. Currently, they were in Alphys' lab, about to be split apart. Chara was going to have her own body.

Of course, Chara didn't agree to this, as she kept trying to hurt Frisk by hitting her but, as expected, her hand would only phase through.., Frisk was happy. She was finally going to be able to have the demon ripped from her mind and body. She'd finally have her life back..

She wouldn't have to listen to the whispers ever again.

"A-are.. you sure.. y-you wanna g-g-go through with this, F-Frisk..?"
"Do what you must. Whatever it takes to give Chara her own body."

Frisk stepped inside the machine and she gave Alphys her soul and set it in the other machine.

Everyone was there, I mean everyone. They all wanted to see what Chara had looked like after all these years. Everyone was excited to meet her..

Well..

Everyone except Sans. He'd seen what that girl had done. She'd made Frisk reset more times than the count. She'd also brung pain and suffering to everyone around him. But, he couldn't kill her.

Even if it would satisfy him so so ever dearly.

There was silence than a bunch of banging on the glass door from the machine next to Frisk.

Chara had took the bate..

Alphys quickly took Frisk's soul from out of the container and placed it inside a glass jar and quickly shut the door, so that the demon couldn't get out..

"E-everyone.. I'm going to t-turn on the machine.. w-w-we should leave the room."

And everyone did as told. They all left the room including Alphys as she pushed the button..

A bright light and a lot of rumbling was seen and heard and they could hear Frisk and what seemed to be a demonic scream from the inside of the room..

"I can't take this.. this.. is too much.. I'm going in-" Toriel states, tears forming in her eyes. She couldn't stand hearing the screams of agony any longer.. but, someone stopped her.

"Toriel. Please, they need this. It'll be over soon.." Asgore reassured her.. as she stopped herself from putting her hand on the doorknob..

The painful screams lasted what seemed to be from 10 too 20 minutes..

Then suddenly the light was no longer there and the screams were gone..

Everyone went back inside the room as Alphys opened the machines...

There was no movement coming from inside the machines for a solid minute before Frisk slowly popped her leg out of it. Than her arms, her other leg, and the rest of her body..

"Frisk!" Everyone screamed as they ran over to her to stop her from collapsing on the floor..

She smiled at them all happily.. but tiredly. "I'm.. fine..", her voice was hoarse and sounded like it would give out at any moment.

"What about.. Chara..?"

Alphys opened the other machine, as soon as that happened, everyone got behind Frisk as she protected them..

Than slowly.. a figure crawled its way out of the machine.. her clothes were torn and dirty.. she wasn't wearing any shoes..

Her eyes were dull.. and her feet and hands along with the rest of her body was dirty.. it looked like she'd been digging through dirt..