STEP ONE - HARD WORK:

KASUMI: "Hey, where are you going? Didn't you say we were going to persuade the members that used to be in the club? Don't tell me you're going to try and run away again..."

AKI: "I'm not running away, an idea just came to me

AKI: "I'm not running away, an idea just came to me."

KASUMI: "An idea? Go on...?"

AKI: "If we're going to try to convince them, then it would be best to get some results first. They're not going to just join if it's the same..."

KASUMI: "I-I'm sure they would join either way! And what are these results?"

AKI: "We can't persuade them with just passion alone, if the club is in the exact same then they'll think the same thing will just happen again."

KASUMI: "I know that, but what do you have in mind?"

AKI: "To show them that this is a place that their hard work will pay off in."

KASUMI: "...That's a good point, but what should we actually do to show that?"

AKI: "WE are going to recruit a new member."

KASUMI: "A new member? That sounds great!"

AKI: "There is a second year student who is the hardest worker I know. She always tries her best and stops at nothing, no matter how challenging the situation is."

KASUMI: "A hard worker? I guess that's exactly the kind of person we need at a time like this

KASUMI: "A hard worker? I guess that's exactly the kind of person we need at a time like this. I'm with you, let's get em!"

We arrived outside of my classroom. I just hope that she hasn't left to go home yet.

AKI: "Yes! She's still here Kasumi, just leave the talking to me."

KASUMI: "Hey Senpai, why do you get to do the talking?"

AKI: "Because she's my best friend, I know exactly how to talk to her about this."

KASUMI: "Fine... But I'm coming with you!"

AKI: "I was going to ask you to do so anyway..."

We entered the classroom and approached our target to recruit.