IT'S SHOWTIME - PART 1:

It's time huh? It came around sooner than expected, I just gotta wait for the call from the dressing room.

*RING*

Oh, speak of the devil. Looks like it's time to see them in costume.

Opening the door and seeing what was on the other side was like an oasis, everyone...

AKI: "Everyone looks amazing! The costumes turned out better than I could have ever dreamed of!"

KARIN: "Not bad right? The suspenders suggestion was just what I needed, thanks Boss."

AKI: "No problem, say... Are we missing one?"

RINA: "I'm ready... Presenting the new and improved Rina-chan Board!"

AI: "Whoa, Rinari! What's up with that new face?! That's super high tech!"

KASUMI: "Is that like, a computer screen?"

RINA: *Giggle* "This is a new item we developed just for concerts, the Auto Emoticonverter Rina-chan Board!"

KASUMI: "Auto-who-what-now?"

KARIN: "I was wondering what you might do about the board. I never imagined you'd come up with something like this, though."

AKI: *Chuckle* "With Rina's programming and a little help from the computer and data analysis clubs."

AI: "Seriously?! The techies at our school are incredible! I should get them to make something for me, too!"

RINA: "They might help you out if it's something productive."

KARIN: "Can you see in front of you?"

RINA: "Yeah. Its internal camera shows me all my surroundings on a screen inside."

AYUMU: "Really?! I thought it was strange for a second there how you could walk without falling everywhere with it on."

EMMA: "Rina, this is great. Now you can dance on stage no problem!"

SHIZUKU: "This is so cool. Rina! You're like something straight out of a movie!"

SETSUNA: "How surprising. I bet you're the only school idol in the country with a getup like this!"