ALL OR NOTHING - PART 1:

The rules state that whoever wins the finals of this contest will earn the opportunity for their school to perform on the main stage at the School Idol Festival

It really is all or nothing. It's a relief that we have nine solo acts representing our school. But at the end of the day it's quality of quantity.

That doesn't apply to Nijigasaki. Because I believe that any one of our members could win this.

I gave them the standard pep talk beforehand, the order of performances are...

1. Emma Verde
2. Shizuku Osaka
3. Rina Tennoji
4. Ai Miyashita
5. Setsuna Yuki
6. Karin Asaka
7. Kanata Konoe
8. Kasumi Nakasu
9. Ayumu Uehara

Our school unfortunately...have to perform first. Lady Luck is not on our side. But we need to stay strong.

I'm standing at the sidelines, ready to cheer on everyone. The feeling of anticipation in my chest won't stop, this is the rush of School Idols!

 The feeling of anticipation in my chest won't stop, this is the rush of School Idols!

EMMA: "Is it time?"

AKI: "Almost, the host must announce your name."

EMMA: "R-Right, I knew that haha."

AKI: "Nervous?"

EMMA: "A little."

AKI: "That's okay. If you get nervous, then remember to think of home. Or that picnic us, Shizuku and Kanata had."

EMMA: "You're right, just thinking about happy moments like that is enough to calm me."

AKI: "Great!"

HOST: "Please welcome to the stage for our opening performance... From Nijigasaki High School, Emma Verde!"

AKI: "Good luck, show this crowd what a European School Idol can do!"