5♠️

maya cole🤑

"aight nicky pooh, let's go." i said as i grabbed nick's arm to the car.

they made us go pick up the pizza and shit.

"can we go to target first?" i asked.

he groaned, "we can never just go one place and back home, it's always this, that and the third."

"you on yo period or something?" i said mugging him.

"yes bitch and you irritating me." he said in a girl voice.

"mane fuck you." i said waving my hand at him.

"what you needa go to target for anyways?"

"i don't know, i like window shopping. don't even get mad neither cause the pizza ain't go been done till like 20 mins."

he shook his head driving to target.

we walked in the store looking around when nick put his arm over my shoulder.

"what if we got matching onesies bae?"

i stank eyed him, "you buggin deadass. what you said?"

"matching onesies."

i shook my head containing my laughter.

"they got unicorn ones?" i asked.

"nahmir fucking santana i should beat yo ass." some girl said from behind us.

"just act like you my girl bro this female crazy." he mumbled and i nodded my head.

"ain't i tell you to leave my ass alone? i told you i got a girl."

the girl kissed her teeth looking at me up and down, "bae, who is this girl?" i asked him.

"oh you not deadass." she said getting buck.

"i am deadass, who you?"

"matter of fact it ain't important, what you need from my nigga?" i asked her.

"yo nigga? you gotta be playing."

i looked at nick, "you betta get this girl out my face nick before shit goes down, you know what imma go pick out the onesies and you can tell shorty to fuck outta here."

i found the onesie isle and busted out laughing, should've seen ole girls face, looked like she was finna cry.

and nick really buying us cute matching onesies cause i want one now.

imagine some ghetto ass shit like this😭

as i was on my way back to nick with the clothes i stopped mid walk and i dead could not move.

tears started brimming from my eyes as if i was looking through a fish bowl, my hands started shaking and my feet were glued to the ground. my heart was pounding so damn hard i could feel it in my ears. i was hyperventilating and had shortness of breath.

i need to find nick.

someone touched my shoulders and i flinched mad hard.

"you straight maya?" nick asked turning me around.

i could only see his figure indicating my eyes were mad blurry.

"why yo ass crying mane?"

i was just breathing mad heavy as he directed me out the store and we sat in the car.

i was still shook as fuck from what i seen.

"are you finna tell me what's wrong? ion gotta tell the rest of them what happened if you don't want me to but you gotta tell me what happened sis." he said worried.

my throat was dry and even if i wanted to tell nick i couldn't.

he pulled up to the pizza place and i stayed in the car.

ain't no way i saw what the fuck i saw.

nick came back in the car and handed me a bottle of water.

"drink some of this."

i took it and drank it.

"you done had an anxiety attack didn't you?" he asked and i nodded.

"i'm sorry." i mumbled leaning my head on his shoulder.

"what you sorry fa? just chill, if you wanna tell me what triggered this you can."

i nodded my head beginning to tell him what happened...

______________________

what y'all think the reason maya had an anxiety attack for? what triggered it?

y'all think maya and nick would look like cute in them onesies?😭

what's y'all favourite toppings on pizza though😗

comment, vote, share💛