9♠️

2 weeks later

maya cole🤑

"you are so irritating goddamn." i said into the facetime.

"that's why you love me right? ya ain't finna do shit abou-"

boop, boop, boop.

"don't test my gangsta." i mumbled turning my phone off setting it on the table.

he called my phone again and i rolled my eyes answering.

"what ya want T?"

"now when that nickname come around?" he laughed.

"ion even know, but i like it."

"just wait till i touch the city again imma beat ya ass."

i shook my head laughing, "when you coming back, i miss you!"

"yea aight, 2 weeks or more ion know yet. i'm finna call ya later i got shit to handle, aight?"

i nodded hanging up.

tjay merritt💸

"the hotel room looking nice, i just gotta double check at the restaurant that they got the right spots cause ian tryna look like a fool later on ya feel me?" i said in a group facetime with malik, bubba and nick.

"yea fasho." nick said.

malik look like a proud mother, "ou i can't wait! next we gone help bubba plan a nice ass date for fabiana and he can actually ask her out."

"she the most awkward mf, but i'm feeling ha a lot." bubba said.

"oh niggas blushing, lemme leave the call!" i said hanging up.

i looked at the hotel room once again just picturing how happy maya gone be that i'm back in cali and i got her a nice ass room, a planned date and surprise at the end.

(the room)

(the room)

fabiana facetimed me and i picked up.

"what's up fab?" i asked.

"you got everything settled? and what i'm supposed to say to shawty to wear the dress i picked out for her?"

i shook my head, "we picked out for her."

"nigga you ain't did shit but say 'that's cute, ion know if you think it's nice then it is,' so shut up talking about we picked it out together." she then kissed her teeth.