11♠️

*do y'all want all the chapters now or you want me to spread them out? speak now or forever hold your peace💕

maya cole🤑

this mf tione want me to cry again.

i got up slowly trying not to mess up the scenery and roses he had all over the room.

"tjay! where you at?" i walked around the room admiring everything tjay did.

i walked towards this big window, looking at the view. the bright lights and buildings hit different at night, this side of cali is pretty as hell.

i never would've thought life would end up like this, shit being anywhere other than new york is crazy to me. sometimes i miss going down the block, seeing everybody in they puffa's and timbs. cali's something different though, that's why i like it here.

especially tjay and i, i thought that shit of a relationship we had wasn't gone be what it had the potential to be, but here i am. i love how life treating me and all the people i love. hopefully it stays this way, i'm grateful for it and can't wait to see what else tjay got in plan for us.

just on time i felt tjay wrap his arms around my waist, kissing my neck. "you finally up shordy?"

he turned me around placing a gentle kiss on my lips, he intertwined our fingers leading me to the bathroom.

i looked around, astounded at the scenery, "aw, bae this so cute. but shit one wrong move and mfs finna be on fire."

there was candles around the tub area and on the sink. "i still can't believe you did all this for me."

he chuckled, "what you talking about shordy? i'd do anything for you."

i smiled at him, "i love you."

he kissed my forehead, "i love you too. now take all this off and hop into that bath. i got something for you when you get out." he looked down at his piece before smirking at me and leaving the room.

i shook my head stepping into the tub, "this feels good as hell."

i engulfed my whole body into the water, the only part of my body without any water in it was my head. i closed my eyes relaxing.

15 minutes later.

"boo!" tjay yelled which caused me to mug him.

"nigga you ain't scare shit. what you did that for?" he laughed at me.

"c'mon b, ian scare you a little?" i shook my head.

"tch, whatever. you can get out now, it's time fa your massage."

i perked up, "you finna give me a message?"

he nodded his head, "don't get it twisted, i might just leave you with a happy ending. depending on if i feel like it or not."

i shook my head, "ya better feel like it! now get out so i can wash up."

"ain't like ian see none of that before."

"it's been a year, ion think you ready for all of this yet boo." he laughed leaving the room closing the door behind him.

after i took a shower i wrapped the towel around my body leaving the washroom.

"damn shordy, all ya had to do was wash up not take a whole damn shower."

i kissed my teeth closing the washroom door behind me, "boy shut da hell up and give me this massage."

he shook his head, "mean ass."

"but you like it." i took off the robe i was wearing getting comfortable on the bed.

tjay slapped my ass, hard. "ow tjay what the hell."

"you ain't tell me yo booty got bigger shordy."

i shook my head, "just start massaging bozo."

he kissed his teeth, starting at my shoulders.

he too good at this shit, "you be massaging other bitches?"

he got off the bed staring at me, "you always gotta say some shit."

"you ain't answer my question."

"no maya ion be massaging other girls."

i nodded my head, "continue."

he got back on the bed, legs on either side of my thighs. i might end up taking my ass to bed, this feel so good.

real emotions elliott trent and eric bellinger started playing...

_____________________

y'all imma say this now. the story is ending soon & there ain't gone be a part 3; so prepare yourselves👽