15♠️

2 weeks later

omniscient

tjay woke up unexpectedly around 3:36 am to a phone call, he hesitated in answering because it was an unknown number but answered anyways.

he stayed quite waiting for the other person to speak up, all he heard was breathing on the other side.

"tjay? i know we never got to speak in person for real. and i'm sorry this is how we got to meet, but you never getting maya back."

tjay jumped up all of a sudden fully awake.

"aye word to my mother if youon bring maya back you gone be a dead man and that's on my son." tjay spat back.

kyle just laughed, "maya don't love you, she never did. all i wanted to do was tell you that you ain't getting maya back. her last moments gone be with me."

tjay wanted to say something else but kyle hung up the phone.

he got up off his bed waking everybody up. "that nigga kyle just called me. talking mad shit b."

fabiana looked up, slight happiness as she thought they were closer to finding maya. "you gotta call the police at this point, please they can help."

nick shook his head, "you know we don't fuck wit em, they ain't gone help with shit."

"they will!" her voice cracked. "i know we don't like the feds and shit, but this ain't right. they can track the number or something! she's already all over the news."

tjay ain't like the idea of the police getting involved because he wanted to end things with kyle on his own terms. but he also wants maya's family to get the justice they need for her, coming back home fine.

tjay nodded agreeing with fab, "she right gang, anything can happen at this point and i just want ha back home safely."

"youon think we can do that for her?" nick asked getting heated.

tjay shook his head, "it ain't even like that, we can't just go off our emotions. we gotta think about her family and shit, the ones who love her."

"you love ha right? i love ha! we all fucking love her, the fucking police can't do shit, and they won't do shit. they ain't gone ride for maya like how we do. you know how they do us! they've been hating us for centuries, we gotta do this the only way we know how."

nick was started to persuade tjay into not calling the cops and doing this themselves like how they usually do until malik started talking.

"man fuck what both of y'all saying. y'all acting like we can't do it both ways, nick you know somebody that can track numbers without giving you a price?"

he stayed silent.

"exactly, ion fuck with the police neither and they definitely don't fuck with me. but i say we ride out and call they asses. you acting as if kyle gone do real jail time, you know how they do non black folks. we betta pray that man gets freed and do what we gotta do to bring maya justice after letting them feds do they job."