𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1

Your Parent's Story

We would sit together on a hill looking below on the city we made together in our dreams. The lights were shining where we were and every hangout we had would end here to indicate we were going to wake up soon. He was really tall, quiet, and a shadow to me. To him I was the same, also a shadow. But there we make out of our dream world we will know it'll be for something.

Our meeting.

(Y/N) woke up to the sound of her alarm clock blaring next to her bed. Her maid had came in the same time she turned off her clock. She rubbed her eyes and was told her plans for the day. "Ms. (L/N) you will be doing your regular morning routine, school, then your mother wants to speak with you about the charity ball this saturday," Hana had said to (Y|N).

"Honestly Hana, I would be a mess without you," she smiles at her. She then finished her breakfast and avoids other plans the maid was going to annouce the upcoming week. Rushing into her walk in closet with many hangers of yellow gowns were placed. She then singly picked a random one from its hanger and getting ready for the routine of the day.

(Y|N) went to the elite school of Ouran Academy for the rich and the famous. Her parents were pretty high in society; her mother was a politician while her father owned various hospitals across Japan. They were loving parents and they thrived on working for the success of their only daughter, (Y|N) Masato.

Kaede and Hishomi Masato were soulmates. They built their dreams together from the ground up and have finally met during a rainy day.

Kaede's breath was slowing down as he was running through the storm under his umbrella. He just needed to be at the train station in about 10 minutes before the train would come pick him up then leave but he was barely there yet. There was barely anyone there at the station, some people from his high school and some people from the rival high school. Once approaching the station the train had road off without him.

"W-wait!", his shaggy black hair was getting wet as he put his umbrella down and he huffed a sigh about to text his mom that he wasn't going to make it in time for dinner. The phone reflected off of his glasses while typing as he sat on a bench next to a cool and collected girl who also missed the train. "Um, excuse me Ms," the girl then looks up at him. His figure looked familiar to her like it was a dream. He had also let out a short gasp because he felt the same thing. "...what is it," her face went back into a cold stare.

"Do you know what the next train is coming?", he asked a bit awkwardly twirling his front curl.

Her hazel eyes captured his brown ones once again, "..in about 10 minutes or so...maybe 20," she said softly. She put a strand of her (h|c) behind her ear and felt more calm but got nervous at the same time. There was silence between the two, the rain had finally stopped by this point and a rainbow appeared infront of them.

"What's your name?", He asked her

"...Hishomi," she said with a cool tone.

"Your eyes are like..starlight," he looks at her and she looked at him back. The spark between them grew as they just started at each other with admiration. The longing feeling of needing someone was finally over. The dreams they have build together for many years had finally came true.

"You're my soulmate," she said.