Getting Ready for Regina

Picture at top is Janis' outfit 

McNamara pulled me through the hallway and to where the group was standing.

"So, Heather, how did it go?" Duke asked.

"It went great!" McNamara said.

"Can you elaborate a little?" Chandler asked.

"Well, yeah, but first I have a question," McNamara said.

"And what would that be?" Veronica asked, formally.

"Why was Janis watching me The Whole time? Not that I'm upset, but I wanna know," McNamara said.

"I sent her," Chandler confessed, "I wanted to know how it went from a bystanders perspective,"

"That's totally fine," McNamara said, "I just wanted to know,"

"Well, you promised me details on what happened, sooo..." Chandler prompted.

"Regina invited me to her house tonight!" McNamara said.

"Okay, one of us needs to be there to watch again," Chandler said.

"First of all, why do you wanna stalk me? And second of all, I already extended the invite to Janis!" McNamara said.

"Did Regina agree to this extension?" Duke mocked.

"Yes, actually. She specifically said yes when Mac asked," I said.

"Well, why should Janis get to go every time?" Duke asked, "Shouldn't someone else get a chance to go?" 

"Shut up Heather! You sound like a jealous toddler," Chandler snapped.

"Sorry Heather..." Duke said, quietly.

"I should be getting home. I gotta get ready for Regina's house tonight. It's already 4:00!" I said.

"Oh, Janis before you go, Regina hates the Heather outfit so maybe wear something different," McNamara warned.

"Ok, I'll find something," I said, and then I left to go home, secretly relieved that I didn't have to wear my Heather outfit for once. Anyway, I went back to my house where I changed into a new outfit for Regina's house. I knew that this was gonna be the best revenge ever.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Later that night, at 7:00, as promised, I went to Regina's house along with McNamara, Gretchen, and Karen. When I got to the house, Regina answered the door.

"Janis! You're the first one here!" Regina said.

"Oh wow. I thought I would never hear you call me by my name," I said.

"Let's not get cocky. I don't wanna regret letting you come here," Regina said.

"Whatever," I said, and I walked into Regina's mansion. It reminded me greatly of Chandler's mansion. Anyway, that's beside the point. I walked up the stairs into Regina's room excitedly. I knew something was gonna go down that night that would either really help our revenge or really hurt it. I guessed I'd find out.