They're Friendship is Damaged, Possibly Beyond Repair

The next day, Veronica and I were completely not talking to each other and the rest of the group had kind of picked sides. JD, Caddy, and Damian had stayed with me, while Duke, McNamara and Chandler had decided to go with Veronica.

I had a few classes with Veronica, Chandler, Mac and Duke so those were awkward, especially 3rd period which I had with all of them. Then again, I also had some classes with Damian, Caddy, and JD. You know what, here's my schedule:

1st Period: History with Caddy and Chandler.

2nd Period: Math with Regina, Damian, and Veronica.

3rd Period: French with McNamara, JD, Veronica, Chandler, and Duke

4th Period: Theatre Arts with Damian(obviously), Veronica, and Cady

5th Period: Chemistry with Regina, Gretchen, and Caddy

6th Period: English with Karen, Gretchen, JD, Duke, and Caddy

7th Period: Art with Damian, Caddy, and Karen

Anyway, the problem with this whole thing is that now that our group had split in two, we would have two different revenge plans going on, which would be a huge mess. I decided that I would let it happen as it would because if I didn't interfere we'd probably end up still working on the revenge together even if we weren't 'friends'.

That's what I did and sure enough we met at the ice cream place to discuss the revenge.

"Hi guys," Veronica muttered.

"Hey," I said bitterly.

"Guys can we just ignore that stupid fight from yesterday?" McNamara asked.

"No!" Everyone else yelled at the same time.

"Oh, I'm sorry I asked," Mac said. 

We didn't come up with any ideas for the revenge because no one could think about anything but who's side of the argument they were on.

After the ice cream shop, I went home and crashed on the bed to write in my diary

Dear Diary,

Yesterday loads of mess happened between me and Veronica at the ice cream place. As you know, I invited JD into the revenge plan, and Veronica played it cool and just told me I was making a mistake, but yesterday when I tried to comfort her about it she acted like an absolute jerk and blew up at me telling me I was selfish and saying that she was madder at me than words could express. She said lots of other things that were horrible about me and called JD a lot of bad things. I was mad enough that she was being a jerk to me but when she started to insult JD it made it even worse, because I guess I kind of... like him?

I mean, I was adamant that I was only into girls since I was 12, but I guess I might be bi? Anyway, then JD caught our attention and it turned out that he had listened to Veronica's entire blow up and was just as offended as I was. Now our entire group has chosen sides. Heather Chandler, Mac, and  Duke have sided with Veronica. Caddy and Damian have sided with me and JD. Veronica won't talk to me and I don't wanna talk to her. It seems like our friendship might be damaged beyond repair.

Today at the ice cream shop we didn't get any ideas because everyone was so focused on whose side of the argument they were on and making sure to hate the person whose side they weren't on, even if they were faking. It was honestly kind of stupid and it's really annoying. I really wish we could just make up, but that won't happen unless I force JD out of my life or Veronica forgives  him, and chances are, neither thing will happen anytime soon. This is just so dumb!

Love,

A very annoyed Janis❤️