Lunchtime Disaster

At lunch that day, I sat with the Heathers as usual. Lunch was going normal until Caddy came over to our table.

"Hey, Janis. Can I sit here?" She asked.

"Um, sure," I said.

Then Chandler cut in, "Excuse me, Janis. Have you not got any manners?" 

"What?" I asked.

"You can't just let someone into the Heathers without the other Heathers approval!" She yelled.

"Ok, well, do you approve?" I asked, mocking Chandler.

"I mean, not really, but I'll let her sit with us for today, and only today!" Chandler said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Now, who is she exactly?" Duke asked.

"Well, she's my friend from my old school. She transferred here today so she doesn't really have any friends other than me," I said.

"Ah, I see. How very," Chandler said. 

"Oh, and her name's Cady, but I call her Caddy," I said.

"I see. Well, hello Caddy" Chandler said. I smiled triumphantly. I had finally gotten someone else to call her Caddy.

"I wonder if she'd be able to handle being a Heather," Duke said.

"Oh, God no! We're not allowing anyone else into the group!" Chandler said. That's when it got interesting. Regina came up to our table and stood there staring at us for about a minute. Not gonna lie it was a little creepy.

Then Regina spoke, "Well, hello there Cady," 

"Hi, Regina," Cady said.

"What are you doing with Space-dyke?" Regina asked.

"Excuse me!" I said jumping up out of my seat, "She can talk to whoever she wants to!"

"Who are you?" Chandler asked.

"Oh, I'm only the prettiest girl in school. Regina George," She said. Very bad move.

"You think you're so pretty and popular, do you?" Chandler asked.

"No. I know I am," Regina responded.

"Well, I don't know where you came from, or whether or not you were popular there, but either way you can say goodbye to any chance of being popular at this school," Duke said.

"We are the Heathers and we will always rule this school," Chandler said.

"The 'Heathers' ? What kind of a name is that? What are you, all named 'Heather'?" Regina asked. I couldn't help but laugh at how accurate her insult was.

"Yes, actually," Chandler said.

"I'm Heather McNamara, she's Heather Duke," said McNamara, gesturing to Duke.

"And I'm Heather Chandler," Chandler said.

"Are you a Heather too?" Regina asked, gesturing to Veronica.

"No, I'm a Veronica. Sawyer," Veronica replied.

"Wait a second, have you guys actually accepted Space-Dyke into your group?" Regina asked.

"Depends on who Space-Dyke is," Chandler said.

"That would be Janis Sarkisian," Regina said.

"Ok, then yes," Chandler said. Regina burst out laughing.

"Why? What makes you feel the need to call her something like that?" McNamara asked.

"Do you really want me to give you that story? Regina asked.

"Yes!" All four Heathers said at the same time. Oh no I thought Is she really gonna tell that story?

"Well then. I got my first boyfriend in 8th grade. Janis and I were best friends. When I started blowing her off to hang out with my boyfriend she was always wondering why I wouldn't hang out with her. I was just like 'Why are you so obsessed with me?'. Then for my 13th birthday I was throwing a pool party, and I didn't invite Janis because I thought she was a lesbian and I couldn't have a lesbian at my party because there would be girls in their bathing suits. I kept asking Janis if she was a lesbian. I finally just asked, 'What even are you?' and Janis responded with-" I cut her off.

"I am a space alien and I have four butts!" I yelled.

"Exactly! Then everyone started calling her Space Dyke! She's such a loser!" Regina said.

"Regina!" McNamara yelled, "Janis isn't a Space Dyke. She was just trying to defend herself against her horrid 'best friend'" 

"You're the real loser in this situation!" Veronica yelled.

"See! I never deserved all the torment I got at North Shore all because of you!" I yelled.

"Whatever. You're all losers! I'll make sure that Westerburg loses every little bit of respect for you!" Regina yelled. Then she strutted away. That was the beginning of the war between the Plastics and the Heathers.