The Revenge Begins (But Not On Regina)

The next day at school, I honestly just wanted to make up with Veronica, but at the same time, I didn't wanna lose JD and I knew I couldn't have it both ways. To make it worse, I was still being made to hang out with the Plastics all the time for our revenge trying to get dirt, but at least I still had Mac. 

But, today people were yelling insults at me every five seconds, calling me a dyke and a cheater, which is something that I was used to at North Shore, but not here. I was confused to say the least.

During 4th period I went up to Damian and Cady and ask them if they knew what was going on.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Hey Janis," Damian said.

"What's up?" Cady asked.

"Do you guys have any idea why everyone is taunting me about being a cheater and a dyke in the hallway? I was used to that at North Shore but not here," I said.

"You haven't seen it?" Damian asked.

"Seen what?" I asked.

"Check Veronica's Instagram!" Cady said. Oh God... I thought. I knew I was not gonna like what I saw.

When I looked at Veronica's Instagram I saw a picture from the Ice Cream shop of me and JD crying into each other after Veronica blew up at us.

It was captioned: 

They thought I had left, but I hadn't. Janis is cheating on Heather Chandler with my psychotic ex and here is proof.

"Why that little... to think I was gonna apologize!" I whisper screamed.

"I know! I can't believe she fed into Regina's rumor and then made it worse!" Damian said.

"And she eavesdropped on us when we thought she had left in order to get revenge!" Cady said.

"Well, you know what?" I asked.

"What?" Cady and Damian said at the same time.

"Two can play at that game..." I smirked.