VII

A/N I feel as is it is my duty as a writer to go into more detail about Mandy since I killed her off so early. This is that.

Mandy Miller was the oldest of the Miller family, born and raised in Germany to very unloving parents, Molly Miller and Jackson Miller. When Mandy was 5 she got a baby sister, her parents were very loving and caring to the small baby, Annie Miller. Mandy was raised to be punished when she was bad, to not speak out and do as your told, Annie, however, was their little princess and she could do no wrong in the eyes of her parents or the world. Her parents always compared Mandy to her sister. "Why can't you be like your sister?" "your sister has straight A's Mandy, why dont you?" "Your sister has a job why can't you get one?" "Your sister has been in a loving relationship, why arent you?" "Your sisters so pretty, where did we go wrong?" "Why don't you lose weight your starting to look fat, your sister is always in shape." 

Mandy strived to be a perfectionist and gained some minor OCD from always being told she wasn't as good as her sister. Her parents were also gone, helping run HYDRA. HYDRA is a secret organization that was originally formed as a cult that worshiped a very powerful Inhuman, and whose goal was to bring him back from exile to Earth.  It was founded in ancient times, formerly as a cult centered around the fanatical worship of, a powerful inhuman, Hive, that was exiled to the planet Maveth by ancient Inhumans. Ever since his banishment, the cult had been determined to bring him back Earth to commence a planetary takeover.

 Over the centuries, the cult evolved, taking many forms, with its most recent incarnation coming into existence shortly after the rise of Nazism under the leadership of Johann Schmidt,  as the scientific branch of the Nazi Schutzstaffel. During this time, the cult took on the name HYDRA, which soon became the organization's most colloquial label. During World War II, Schmidt separated HYDRA from Nazi Germany to start his own conquest of the world, and it was during or before this time when HYDRA seemingly abandoned the cult's original beliefs. Converting from occultism to draconian anti-freedom principles, HYDRA became an organization with a hell-bent nature that is dedicated to this newfound political doctrine.

After Captian America took down HYDRA it was rebuilt secretly inside of SHIELD by Schmidt's top scientist Arnim Zola. HYDRA's endgame was the overthrow of world governments to establish a fascist, totalitarian global state; thus preemptively eliminating potential threats to their new world order. HYDRA spread outside of SHIELD and infiltrating many important organizations and established many bases around the world. HYDRA was then compromised by Captain America and loyal SHIELD members. However, even that defeat was only a temporary setback for HYDRA. S.H.I.E.L.D. was destroyed and publicly declared a terrorist organization, and many HYDRA agents continued with their work, this is where Mandy's parents come in.

Jackson Miller moved his way up to higher ranks in HYDRA and became a leader. Mandy became a successful model and gained mass popularity and money. This almost instant stardom made her money and power-hungry. With her gaining popularity, her parents granted her to marry the infamous billionaire Anthony Edward Stark under the condition that she bare an offspring and keep her safe until they would at that time take her. The plans for the little Stark were limitless. The offspring most likely gaining the smarts from her father and then they would inject her with serums making her a powerful weapon for HYDRA. 

Everything was going to plan Mandy and Tony fell in "love" and had a happy marriage until Annie started to gain followers from her newly started modeling career. She became more and more successful and Mandy started to be compared by the media to her sister but she didn't listen because she had everything she could ever need/want, a loving husband, money, a home, and numerous supporters. Annie started to have eyes for the Anthony and that made Mandy paranoid, she started to assume Tony was going to leave her, this started her drug and alcohol addiction. This addiction was something Tony thought would pass but she lost all her job offers due to bad publicity and her numerous scandals of arguments of Tony not loving her anymore. This led Tony to divorcing her unbeknownst to Tony that she was pregnant with his child. 

Mandy left Tony and moved to London to keep her pregnancy with tony's child a secret from not only the press but him. When she gave birth her parents got in contact with her and said to raise her with discipline and to have high academic success, the only way Mandy thought she could do this was through abuse and punishment, not love. She had her loving moments with her daughter but the abuse was never far behind. Valentina always reminded Mandy of Tony with her personality and her intelligent mind. She was always creating research on how to make technology more efficient. Valentina was too much like her father and Mandy's sister for Mandy to love. 

Mandy at times would get jealous and not understand why her Father wanted Tony's offspring and not Mandy for HYDRA's plans she could do anything Valentina could do if not better. Mandy only wanted to be good enough. 

Mandy Miller was never good enough except in her young daughter's eyes but her own ignorance ruined her relationship with Valentina.