ɪx

♡

"iwaizumi... uh.. hajime..?" you pushed your h/c hair behind your ear as you held oikawa tooru's phone carefully in your s/c slender fingers.

iwaizumi turned his head, green meeting e/c.
YES HIS EYES ARE GREEN-

"yes..?" he said, uncomfortably confused that this vaguely familiar girl was talking to him.

"d-do you know where oikawa is..?" you asked, stuttering bC iwaizumi was genuinely cute asf.

"if you're planning on giving him that phone as an act of love, i have to say that's too much, and he won't-"

"this is his phone." you said in your now usual calm and collected voice. "i have to give it back to him and he's not here."

"oh.. y/n i forgot."

"i could tell." you nodded with an eye roll. "but do you know where he is?"

"no. he said he'd be late." iwaizumi said, pursing his lip.

"did he text you or something..?" you asked, squinting.

"yeah. this morning."

you rolled your eyes aGAIN, "i have his phone."

"i-" iwaizumi started before he completely stopped talking.

you began to walk away, still holding oikawa's phone carefully. it wasn't any bigger than yours. it was actually the same model, and neither of you had phone cases.

but because this was someone else's phone, you needed to take extra care of it.

as you sat in your seat in the back of the class, your fingers carefully tapped on the screen of the phone. the sound of your nails was oddly satisfying, and the way your hands held the phone so carefully made you rethink every time you dropped your phone.
how did i do that?

you scoffed to yourself and continued tapped on your screen when the teacher started to take roll.

"he's in the gym." onion head said in a 'duh' voice.

"he is not."

turnip head nodded. "shall we," he smirked, playfully.

"i guess. i don't really care."

you began to walk towards the volleyball gym. oikawa tooru had ditched the day and came back for practice.

😒 wtf lol

"i'm back." kindaichi yelled to the gym as he opened the door.

"welcome back," a few others yelled back.

"you brought y/n~!" someone else said in a sing song voice.

you slipped off your backpack when kindaichi ran into the spike practices. you opened the front flap of your polka dot black & white backpack, and pulled out oikawa's phone. it hadn't broken, thankfully.

you were just hoping oikawa didn't read too much into the way that your intimacy level with mammon was over twelve.

if he even opened your obey me app. but bandori was in a folder with obey me. so he probably saw it...

would oikawa really be the type of person to snoop through your phone?

yes lol.

you sat on the floor next to the door, criss cross, and scratched at your nail with your oTher nail.

"y/n-chan~! what are you doing here?" oikawa asked as he walked over.

"don't call me that." you muttered, standing up and dusting off imaginative dust. "i'm here for my phone."

"👉👈.... it's in the club room with the rest of my stuff. can you stay till after practice?"

you sighed. "i would ask my mom, but i don't have my phone."

oikawa poked his cheek, "whoopsies."

you scrunched your nose and crossed your arms. "it's okay, i can stay a bit longer.."

the smell of the gym wasn't good. it smelt like body odor, but there was a faint smell of... cookies?

oikawa was saying something but you were not listening, instead you were examining the gym.

the white walls had windows nearer to the ceiling, you could tell from there the windows were dirty.

the wooden floor with the painted white lines marking the width and length of the court.

the players practicing their spikes and tosses.

the bleachers on the sides on the court.

and oikawa in front of you, still talking with an annoying smirk.

he stopped talking and you did that thing where you look away but then look back immediately.

"What?" you said with a capitol w.

oikawa's face held a small blush, it was barely noticeable.

"n-never mind. i'll bring you your phone when practice is over."

"i'll just wait here... then." you said, stepping back and leaning against the wall.