90k special

hi guys

thank you so much for 90k reads 😭😭

i honestly didn't think i would make it this far lmao.....

uh IM GONNA CRYYFJDHDHD

anyway. i decided to make a special chapter in honor of this amazing landmark :)

it's all thanks to you that oikawa-san and l/n-san get to play saeran's route

if you haven't played saeran's route i promise to not include spoilers- though saying his name is sort of a spoiler anyway 😕😕

i'm sorry if i spoiled it for anyone :((((

oikawa playing saeran's route ^

"y/n-chan, y/n-chan!" oikawa scream whispered in your ear "wake up already!"

you took your pillow from under your head and pushed it against your ears, "be quiet, i'm tired."

"but it's time for our three aye ehm chat!" oikawa insisted as he pushed on your shoulders violently, "coME O-"

you snatched the phone from oikawa's hands and logged into it in literally two seconds as you opened the mystic messenger app and went to the new chatroom.

oikawa sighed, "wait, pause it real quick."

you did as he said.

this has been a routine for seven days now. oikawa would wake you up even though you were jUST starting to fall asleep to do your 3am chatrooms.

it was definitely worth it because you were getting 100%s every single day.

oikawa snuggled himself into your back and placed his cheek to rest on yours so he could see the phone screen you held so close to your face.

he could feel the warmth radiating from your cheeks, but that happened everytime he did that. which was every night for the last seven days.

the chatrooms in another story were mostly 15-20 minute chatrooms, but this one was short and confusing and resulted in you and oikawa arguing about messing the fuck up and getting yourselves a bad ending.

"no y/n-chan! i swear we did everything right! we're pretty good at this last time i checked." oikawa insisted, pulling you closer as you shut off the phone and put it under the pillow.

you sighed loudly and pulled yourself awAy from oikawa and flipped over, "we definitely did something wrong! we never get short chatrooms in another story." was your counter attack.