xᴠ

♡

"i'm home," came a voice from the front hall.

you yelled back with no enthusiasm, "welcome back."

"did you make the vegetables?" the voice came again.

"stir fried. just waiting for you." you replied.

oikawa sat at the kitchen table, his hands folded and staring at the stir fried vegetables on the small plate that was in front of him.

there was a thunk in the general direction of the front door and a short sandy blonde walked through the kitchen entrance.

"what are you doing here?" your brother asked in a disgusted voice.

"wait." oikawa said. "your related to this small boy?"

yaku crossed his arms before taking off his shirt and throwing it at oikawa. "shut yer trap."

"i'm not." you said as you took the shirt from oikawa and threw it back at yaku.

he threw it at you again, barely missing the plate of stir fried veggies. "she's my half sister. don't even ask if i'm related to tobio-chan." yaku said mockingly.

you threw the shirt at him once more and he put it on again, sitting down.

"why do you go to different schools?" oikawa asked, more out of curiosity than anything.

"i only live here on weekends," yaku narrowed his eyes at you with a threatening gaze. "why's he here anyway?"

"i got a package and he was in it, he just hasn't left."

yaku wasn't satisfied with this answer and instead devoured his vegetables after thanking you for the food.

oikawa ate with him and you slid your bowl to the middle of the table, yaku grabbed it and started eating it shortly after.

"oh, he's staying the night by the way." you told yaku as you pointed at oikawa with your thumb.

yaku spit out the food he was chewing, "your not making him sleep in my room. or yours."

"calm your tits, he's sleeping on the futon."

"hey wait, where's mom and f/n." (fAtHerS nAmE)

"anniversary bed and breakfast." you answered his question with an eye roll.

yaku rolled his eyes, too. "what about the virus?"