xᴠɪɪɪ

♡

oikawa decided the only way to "make up" with you was to see you.

it was an accident when he told you he was the random dude who had a crush on you. but once you had gotten confirmation, oikawa felt you were disappointed.

you told him you were developing feelings for this guy, and now this guy was the brat who was clinging onto you.

oikawa sighed as he drove to your house. he didn't care for the virus, he just needed to say something to you. he wasn't sure what he was going to say, but he figured he'd wing it once he got there.

he had parked in your drive way and decided to only knock on the door. when yaku answered the door, oikawa felt a tinge of regret in his throat.

"it's 3:40 in the morning. what do you want?" yaku asked loudly.

oikawa gulped. "is y/n awake?"

yaku yawned, very cutely which was unimportant, "yeah."

"can i talk-?"

"no, she's showering."

oikawa stuffed his hands in his pockets, "oh..." he said dumbly. "would you just let her know i'm out here."

"sure- Y/N!! oikawa's at the door."

"isn't it too late to be yelling...?" oikawa asked, thinking of your parents and how they could be sleeping.

yaku scratched his stomach with another yawn. "wdym? it's only 3:40:"

oikawa looked past yaku and into the house, where he saw you at the kitchen table eating ice cream. your way of showering was probably the best in the world.

"how long will her shower take?" oikawa asked, looking at the packaging of the pint size ice cream.

yaku was already fed up with oikawa. "usually they take hours. you may as well go home right now."

oikawa sighed, "she's right over there, i just need to talk to her."

"no." yaku said, then shut the door and oikawa heard it lock.

oikawa rubbed his temple and pulled out his phone. he tried calling you. the call didn't go through and oikawa's stomach began hurting. did you really hate him to the point you'd block him with both numbers?

"excuse me." a guy oikawa vaguely recognized said with a kind smile. oikawa moved out of the way, and the guy said, "are you trying to get in? y/n never opens the door." he scoffed and opened the door with his keys.

oikawa followed him inside and shut the door behind him.

"b/n! why'd you let him in here?!" yaku yelled to the supposed b/n.

y/n made a huge noise as she clashed her phone to her ice cream pint and ran by b/n and into her room. oikawa smirked, remembering how she ran when she played volleyball.

"was i not supposed to let him in?" b/n asked.

"yuck, just go apologize to y/n." yaku groaned before grabbing a glass of water and leaving to his room next to y/n's.

"b/n?" some older looking woman said as she passes yaku, "could you prepare breakfast tomorrow?"

"of course, mom." b/n said happily and went into y/n's room. "i'll get it ready early."

oikawa just stood at the doorway but then came to his senses and then followed b/n into your room.

"hey, don't know the tall guy, but yaku says i'm sorry."

you shrugged on your bed, "i can see him right behind you, b/n. make him leave."

"y/n." oikawa spoke up and walked into your room fully. b/n deemed his delightful presence unnecessary, then left the room happily. "i haven't met that brother yet."

"he works at 7-11. everyones met him." y/n said as she plugged her phone into her charger. oikawa sat next to her on her bed.

"hey. i need to tell you something."

y/n turned her phone sideways and began playing obey me "you already told me."

"y/n. can i tell you again?" oikawa asked.

"what happened to y/n-chan?" y/n counter asked.

oikawa smirked, "i'm being serious ya know."

y/n put her phone down. "social distancing." she said as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

"y/n i like you." oikawa said, ignoring the feeling of scratches against his teeth. his tongue was trying to force itself back into his throat so he would quit talking.

y/n confirmed, "you lied to me a bunch."

"but i also didn't lie."

"no, but you also did lie."

oikawa rolled his eyes playfully, "that's how you're supposed to text fic."

y/n made a face at oikawa "yes, i've read many."

"i really like you." oikawa said again.

y/n moved off the bed and stood in front of oikawa. "i'm well aware."

"could you consider being my girlfriend?"

"fine.."

end.