Chapter 41 : Archer Coleman

Isabelle Coleman.

Born in a family of four.

She was the only child for two years, then became the eldest child afterward.

She was a very bubbly and energetic child. She always liked all the toys given to her - her magical spatula that poofed out eggs out of her mystical oven, her magical machine with a very special button which when pressed would enable the magical drawer full of cash to pop out with a 'ding!', and her precious little house that had so many spacious rooms!

But her most favorite toy of all is of course - her barbie doll.

She always loved dressing up her barbie doll. Isabelle always came up with ingenious ideas that would sometimes stun her parents.

A simple towel with a little bit of alteration with her marvelous scissors would become a beautiful piece of clothing for her barbie doll.

It was the same with every piece of fabric she could find. Isabelle cuts and designs and sketches ever since she was a child.

Maybe that's why she wrote 'I want to be a fashion designer' during an assessment for their future jobs when she was in high school.

'This is it.' She thought.

'That's what I want to be.'

She was happy, her classmates were happy, so when she got home with the results at hand, she was really ecstatic.

She gave it to her parents, preparing herself to say what she wanted to say.

'Mom, Dad, I want to be a fashion designer.'

The people who always loved her and her brother for who they were, the people who always supported them both no matter what they've done.

Her own parents, her heroes.

Became villains in just a flash.

"What's this? Fashion? Why did you pick this?"

"Sweetie I think you wrote it wrongly, come and put Architecture here."

They were telling her that what she chose was wrong.

That picking what her heart wanted was wrong.

She couldn't accept it. They were about to erase what she wrote on that flimsy piece of paper just to satisfy their whimsical desires.

Those selfish pieces of shit.

Isabelle roughly snatched the paper from their hands, stunning them both.

With clenched jaws and protruding eyes, she whispered.

"It wasn't a mistake."

She thought that they would support her decision - her dream.

"I wrote it there. With my own hands."

Her own dream since she was a child.

"Sweetie, didn't we talk about this? I thought you wanted to become an architect?"

"Come on now, It still isn't too late before you regret your decision."

Regret.

She laughed.

Such a simple but incomprehensible word.

"I won't change it."

Suddenly, her parents' gaze became hostile.

"Isabelle Coleman, change it now."

"I said I won't!"

"I said, change it."