Chapter 2: One Night

You woke up after your nightmare about your parents death. You looked at the clock it was 2:30am. You sat on your bed with your knees pulled up to your chest. You didn't want to be alone despite you not wanting to let your guard down but, you decided to walk down to Dean's room. You took a deep breath and knocked. After a minute you didn't hear anything. You decided to go back to your room but something grabbed your arm and you stopped dead in your tracks. Your mind went to full fight mode. As you raised your fist to punch the person who had grabbed you, that same person stooped you. You finally got a good look at them and it was Dean. You didn't even hear his room door open. You looked at your fist still being held by Dean's hand. 

"Oh my god! Shit, Dean I'm so sorry you scared the shit out of me." Dean let your fist go and laughed. 

"It's all good. You got one hell of a punch and to be quite honest I would have done the same thing." Dean shook his hand. You must have hit him pretty hard. He looked at you his green eyes in the moonlight were beautiful. They memorized you completely. 

"So (Y/N), what brings you here at this hour." You had completely forgot why you were there till her said something. 

"Oh right.  I kind of had a nightmare about my parents death.  I just didn't want to be alone." You laughed realizing how childish you sounded. "Man I sound like a child. I'm sorry I woke you up. I'll let you be. Goodnight Dean." You said as you started to walk away. You were mentally cursing yourself for waking Dean up and bothering him. 

Dean didn't let you get far though. He grabbed your hand and sprung you around. He hand hold of your hand still and his other hand was wrapped around your waist. You looked into his eyes and it was like the world was on pause. He took his hand that was holding yours and placed it on you cheek. The feeling of his rough hands gave you a sense of comfort. It was strange because you hadn't felt that in a long while. He leaned forward and your noses touched. It was like a shock was sent through your whole body. You closed your eyes a feeling safety and security washing over you. Being held by Dean the smell of whiskey, leather, and fresh trees invaded your senses. 

"Dean." You breathed out and as the words escaped your mouth dean kissed you. It was a soft and reassuring kiss. You weren't sure what to do. To kiss him back, to push him off. So you kissed him back bringing both your hands to his broad shoulders leaving one hand there you ran the other hand through his sandy blonde hair. It was such a profound moment. 

After a moment he pulled away. He placed his forehead against yours. "You can stay here. I have an extra bed." You were still shock from what just happened so you nodded and walked into his room with him right on you heels. 

"Dean do you mind if I sleep next to you? It's okay if you say no." Dean chuckled and laid on the bed he didn't say anything he just grabbed you and pulled you down on the bed. Dean pulled you into his chest and you could hear his heart beat. You felt safe for the fist time since your parents passed.  The next morning you woke up to a pair of sterling green eyes looking at you. 

"Morning (Y/N)." He said the gruff of his morning voice making you weak. 

"Good morning Dean." You rolled over to look at the clock the bright red numbers kind of hurt your eyes. You remember that you had to be at you dads at 2pm. As the numbers on the clock started to un-blur you read the time, 11:36am, you shot up from the bed. 

"Dammit!" You shouted running to the bathroom. Dean sat up on his elbows watching you. 

"What's wrong beautiful?" You looked at Dean who didn't seem in too big of a hurry to go anywhere. You crossed your arms and stared at a very muscular and shirtless Dean. 

"Well I have to be at my dads at 2. We are at least 4-5 hours away from the junk yard and if I'm not there at 2 on the dot Bobby is going to send every hunter within a 500 mile radius to my last known location which is here. And I honestly don't want to deal with that. So if you don't mind we are kind of in a rush here." Dean laughed at got up pulling on his shirt and boots.