Chapter 11: Little Winchester?

It had been 2 years after you and Dean got married you and Dean were having trouble having kids. You both decided you wanted out of the hunter life and to start a family. You decided to go to the doctors and see what was going on. After waiting for an hour the doctor finally came into the room.

"Mrs. Winchester have  you ever experienced extreme blows to your abdomen?"

'well yes I hunt monsters.' You thought to yourself sarcastically.

"Not that I know of. Why?" You asked trying not to give off a tell that you were lying.

"Well you can't have children due to a major trauma to your abdomen." The doctor started explaining what the x-rays meant and the scaring showing on your ultrasounds meant. You sat there silent for a minute processing with the doctors just told you, then you started to break down into tears. 'How am I supposed to tell Dean.' 

You left the doctor's and took the long silent drive back to the bunker trying to figure out what exactly you were supposed to tell Dean. You walked into the bunker and into the living room and saw Dean sitting on the couch watching TV. He walked over to the couch looking down at your hands. Dean noticed you and turned with a smile on his face and bright lights and His Brilliant green eyes. He saw the sad look on your face and the lights in his life slowly faded away along with his smile.

"Hey baby what's wrong what happened at the doctors?" He pulled you onto the couch and hold you close to him. You took a deep breath I looked into his eyes and spoke trying to hold back the tears.

"The doctor said I couldn't have any kids. I'm sorry Dean I really want to have kids with you it's just the whole hunting thing it's made it impossible." You couldn't hold back the tears and he started to cry again. Dean's eyes were lined with tears but he still held you close to him.

"Baby don't cry it will be ok as long as I have you I'm happy." He looked into his beautiful green eyes. You could tell his words were truth but you knew deep down he still wanted a family and that was something you two couldn't have. Maybe at another time you'd figure it out but for now each other was enough.

"Thank you Dean. I love you so much." You hugged him tight while wiping the tears from your eyes.

"I love you more baby." He said hugging you back and kissing your forehead.  You walked into the kitchen put on your apron and started baking pies. The smell of fresh-baked pie filled the bunker. You decided to make bacon burgers for dinner for the boys.

"Sam, Dean dinner is ready." You yelled from the kitchen you heard the sound of boots running down the hall as the boys race each other to the kitchen.

"Wow it smells great what are we having?" Sam said taking a seat at the small table in the kitchen. 

"Bacon burgers, pie, and beer." You smiled and set the food down on the table.

"I couldn't have asked for a better wife."

"Come on guys eat up." You laughed a little. Sam and Dean said Thank you at the exact same time and you giggled. You all ate and got back to talking about a case that you found.

"So this ghost is only going after girls who feel like the death  of a loved one is their fault?" You said looking at the computer. 

"Well, that's what it looks like." Sam said as he pulled up another tab with more of the information. 

"Well we better get going before someone else gets hurt." We finished eating and while you cleaned up Dean packed up yours and his bag. You guys took the 16 hour drive to Louisiana and stopped in to the motel.

"Guy's this is strange I mean it's a ghost that jumps from place to place and only goes after girls?" You said as you looked at the obits for the woman. 

"It must be a cursed object that only a girl would touch." Sam chimed in.

"What a cursed dildo. Sam I don't think that's what were..." Sam cut Dean off before he could continue on whatever he was going to  say.

"Of course it's not a curse to dildo Dean only you would think of that." 

"I'm with same its not a sex toy. But look at these pictures in each picture of the girls are wearing the same gold heart necklace. So I'm thinking the necklace is the cursed object."

Sam nodded as we pulled up to the hotel. You went back out to the Impala and grabbed the rest of the bags and came back inside. Sam had already passed out on one of the beds and it was just you and Dean.

"Well come on baby girl let's get some sleep." He said as he pulled his flannel off and pulled on some grey sweatpants. 

"Yes Sir." You smiled and pulled on one of Dean's shirts.  You and Dean laid down on the bed and he wrapped one arm around your waist as you place your head against his chest. He was silently humming carry-on My Wayward Son as you drifted off to sleep.

"I Love You Dean." You whispered softly.

"I love you too baby." He said quietly and with that you drifted off to sleep. And that night you had the best sleep in a long time even if it was a hotel room bed that smelled of stale cigarettes' and just depression.