Chapter 5: My baby

Dean's POV

I woke up and (Y/n) was gone. I looked around and found a note on her pillow with my name on the front. She had such cute handwriting. 

Hey Dean, I left to get some groceries since all you guys had was junk food and old take out. I'll be back soon. Love, (y/n) P.S I took baby. I starred at the note. She ran off with my baby.

'Oh she's so going to get it when I get home' I got up and went to my room on my way there I heard a crash outside. I pulled the shirt that she was wearing the night on and ran outside. There (Y/N) was sitting in baby which ,by the way was warped around a tree. I ran out over to her blood dripping from her forehead. Her stitches were opened again. What the hell happened. I quickly opened the door and gently pulled her out of the car. I placed her on the ground next to a tree and took a look at her injuries. 

"(Y/N)! Are you alright? What the hell happened?" She shook her head a little and looked at me. 

"I'm fine. Dean really I'm fine." She smiled and held a rag to her head that I handed to her. 

"Good, now I can kick your ass." She looked up and saw baby crashed into a tree. 

"Shit" she whispered. "I'm sorry Dean. I didn't mean to, it happened so fast. Please I'll do anything to make it up to you." I shook my head. I helped her up and sent her inside. She grabbed the bags and left me there looking at the car that I've spent all of my life fixing. I couldn't look at (y/n) or my baby. I need to blow off some steam.

(Y/N)'s POV

Dean sent you inside I felt so bad. 

'God I've been driving since I was little and never once got into an accident. What the hell happened?' When you came in it was around 2 in the afternoon. You sat on your bed. You didn't move and eventually you fell asleep. All of the sudden you woke up to the echo of a door slamming. Loud foot steps sounded through the bunker. You sat up and Dean barged in the door hit the wall. The sound echoed through the room and there was a noticeable crack in the cement behind the door. He walked over and grabbed your arm and dragged you outside. He didn't say anything at all. You looked at the clock on your way out and it said 10:30. 

'I slept that long' Sam had already gone to bed by the time dean came in. You were surprised that Dean hadn't woke him up with all the loud banging. When you got outside Dean pushed you onto the hood of the car. 

"You said you would do anything right?" He said ripping his shirt off. All you could do was nod. He kissed you with such roughness and ripped your shorts and panties down in one swift move. He then started to unbutton your shirt that you took from his dresser. Once he got it undone he pulled it off too. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer to him. He started to bit and kiss your whole chest. His bits were rough but if felt good. You felt his budge on your now soaking wet core. He undo your bra and tossed it into some unknown area. You ground your hips to his and you could hear dean growl. Dean pulled away, lust filled his eyes. 

"Your not going to do anything on your knees." This new side of him was so new but absolutely amazing. You obeyed. He took his length out of his sweats. 

"How bad do you want it?" He said as he grabbed your hair. You wined in need. His roughness was turning you on so much. "I wanna fuck your pretty little mouth." You looked up at him all innocent like. You opened your mouth and stuck out your tongue. He shoved his hard member into your mouth and it caused you to gag. He thrusted in and out of your mouth at a fast pace. You took breaths through your nose so you could breath but, it also helped you not gag. Dean noticed you weren't making the sounds he was caving. So he plugged your nose. 

"You're not cheating this one. Take it like the bitch you are." You gagged and Dean moaned and his cock twitched you knew he was about to cum. He pulled out of your mouth with a pop. You whimpered when you felt him pull his cock out. Dean smirked when he herd you and pulled you up and pushed you so your bare chest was against the cold metal. You moaned at the cold pressed against your over heating body. Dean shoved his cock into you and you screamed at the sudden intrusion. He didn't let you adjust to him he just started thrusting in and out. You felt your orgasm coming. 

"Dean I'm going to cum." "Not till I say so." Dean growled into your ear. You nodded and after a few more thrust you couldn't hold back anymore. 

"Dean please...I can't hold back any more." Dean placed his hand between your legs and rubbed you. Then he whispered 

"Cum all over my cock baby."  His words sent you over the edge. You moaned Deans name as a wave of pleasure ran over you. Your walls clenched around his cock. He moaned as he felt your walls close around him. 

"Fuck (Y/N) I'm gonna cum inside you got it." You couldn't say no, partly because you didn't want him to stop. He thruster a lot harder and then he let his load fill you. He moaned your name. He pulled out and helped you find your clothing. You two went inside and laid down. 

"Am I forgiven?" Dean chuckled and pulled you into his chest.  

"For now yes, if you make me some pie?" You giggled and hit him in the chest.  

"After I get some sleep." You two both laid down and he held you close. 

"I love you." You drifted off to sleep cuddling with Dean.  

"I love you too." You whispered as you fell into dream land.