Chapter 12: Why?

"Mom? Dad?" You said as you held the sawed of shotgun of rock salt in your hands.

"It's your fault." Your mom hissed as she stepped closer to you and glitched out a little.

"You never did anything right." Your dad growled stepping right up to the salt line on the floor.

"You should be dead with us." 

"You should have burned like we did." Your dad yelled out and you started to cry a little.

"I didn't want to leave you. I wanted to save you." You yelled tears streaming down your face as you shot them both. You knew they were just the ghost that was taking on the form of people you had lost but their words still hurt just the same.  Your eyes started to well up with tears when you turned around and saw Bobby standing behind you.

"And what about me? I raised you and you weren't there." Bobby yelled and the door blew open because of his strength and a gust of wind came and blew the salt line away.

"Dean help!" You yelled for Dean as the ghost started to approach you.

"It's your fault we're dead."

"You're a curse." They backed you into a corner as they approached you and your mom flung the gun from your hands. 

"Anything you touch dies." Your dad stepped closer. 

"And soon your Winchester friends will die and you won't be able to stop it." You mom spat at you and the tears came down more. 

"No that's not true" You screamed out covering your ears. You could hear Dean trying to get out of the other room.

"(Y/N) I can't get out!" Dean yelled, your mom came over and slashed your face. Then Bobby slashed your leg and you fell to the ground. Then your dad came and slashed your chest.

"No please it's not my fault!" You screamed out very loud and felt the blood starting to flow from your body. 

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!" They all screamed collectively before attacking you again. Dean broke down the door and grabbed the necklace, salt, and burned it. The ghosts burned and again you had to watch your family burn. You had lots off blood pooling around you. You looked over at Dean and then everything went black.

Dean's POV

There was blood everywhere and (Y/N) looked at me with sadness in her eyes and passed out. The gashes were worse than I had first thought. Sam ran in and straight to me and (Y/N).

"What happened?" Sam said grabbing a cloth and trying to stop the bleeding. 

"They came while we weren't paying attention. I couldn't get into the room but, when I was able to get in it was too late they we're already cutting her up. So I grabbed the necklace and set it on fire." I said holding (Y/N)'s body close to me. The panic I had was filling my body, along with all the what if questions in my mind.

"Okay lets get her stitched up. I'll go get the stuff."

I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom grabbing a damp cloth and started to wipe all the blood away. Sam came back with whiskey, gauze, string, and a needle. When I started to stitch her up she slowly started to come back.

"D..Dean?" Her voice was horse and she whimpered. 

"Hey baby I'm here. I'm still stitching so try not to scream okay." I poured whisky on the last cut which was the deepest. She let out a whine and what sounded like a moan. 

"AH...FUCK!!"

"You sound like your moaning baby." I smirked. The she punched me in the arm with all the strength she had. It was cute and kind of pathetic. 

"Stop it you idgit and start stitching before I bleed out." She demanded and I shook my head.

"Okay but I think I have a dead arm." I joked and kept stitching. She giggled.

'God I love her laugh.' I picked her back up put her in one of my shirts and laid her on our hotel room bed. And she fell asleep.

"Who were the ghosts?" Sam asked when he came back from the store.

"Her parents and Bobby." I responded quietly as to not wake her up.

"It wasn't her fault though." He added and I nodded in acknowledged. 

"No it wasn't but It was like when mom died, dad blamed himself, and when he died I blamed myself. They died to save us. She felt like it was her fault for he parents all over again when Bobby died." There was a long pause and Sam let out a sigh.

"Well I'm gunna get some sleep you should too its been a long night." 

"Yeah your right. Night Sam." I said before putting on my pajamas.

"Night Dean." Sam said from the other side of the room. I crawled into bed and she curled up into my chest. I had almost forgot how well her body fit in mine. I kissed her forehead and whisper to her.

"Goodnight baby." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her as close to me as I could without hurting her. I was not letting her go not for a second never again. And no one and nothing was going to hurt her ever again.