Chapter 4: Dad?

⚠️Warning sexual content. We all know Dean's constantly horny⚠️

We had driven back to the bunker. Dean didn't take his eyes off me for a single second. It had been a while since I've seen Sam. Dean tried to carry me inside and I refused to let him. 

"Dean I'm fine I can walk." Dean huffed and grabbed your bags from the trunk. You and him walked in and you hollered for Sam. 

"SAMMY?!" Sam popped out from behind a bookshelf in the library. 

"(Y/N), It's good to see you walking like a normal person." He gave you a hug and the two of you laughed at his joke. That's when you got a chill all of the sudden. You turned around and saw Bobby he was standing right in front of you. You felt like you were going to cry, but at the same time you felt anger. 

 "(Y/N), I'm so glad your safe sweet pea, but if you ever do something like that for either of theses idgits. I'll kill you." You gave a light laugh and looked at your father. 

"I missed you dad. I'm sorry if I worried you." You said all you wanted to do was hug him. But you couldn't and you knew that. 

"I missed you too sweetheart, I will always worry about you. You should know that." Dean came in with all our bags. I was slightly pissed because no one told me my dad was her especially as a ghost. 

"(Y/N), where do you want me to...Oh hi Bobby." You could tell Bobby was getting pissed. You felt his negative energy. 

"Dean I'm going to KILL YOU!" The room filed with ice cold wind. 

"Wait Dad no don't it wasn't his fault. He's been through enough already. He almost lost me, he doesn't need you threatening him." You stood in front of Bobby trying to protect dean knowing your dad wouldn't hurt you. 

"Bobby, I'm sorry that I let that happen to her but I will never let her out of my sight for a second." Bobby sighed and looked at you. Your eyes begging him to forgive Dean. 

"You better not or I'll kill you slowly and more painfully than you can imagine." Bobby disappeared and it was just you, Dean, and Sam. You knew that he wasn't being serious about what he said but Dean was kind of shaken up. 

"Okay I'm going to head to the store we need a restock." Sam said breaking the silence.

Sam left and Dean realized that you still had his jacket on and he just smiled. 

"Am I ever getting that back?" Dean said gesturing to his jacket still draped on you body. Dean was stupid and forgot to bring you some clothes so you just wore his jacket to leave hospital. 

"Yeah when I get a shirt on." You said giggling at Dean. He walked over and warped his arms around your waist causing you to look up into his dark green eyes. Usually they were bright green but, you knew when they were dark like that he was about to eat you alive. In a good way. He was staring at your lips as he nipped at his own looking at you like a new meal then he kissed you roughly. You kissed him back without hesitation. Your subconscious was screaming at you to be careful since you just left the hospital, but you didn't care. You needed him, and he needed you. He pulled you close with one hand and with his free had he unzipped the jacket. He started to kiss down your jaw line then to your neck and down your collar bone. He then pulled back causing a wimpier to leave your mouth involuntarily. Dean looked at you slightly worried he would hurt you. 

"Are you sure your healed enough to do this?" You looked at him taken back from how worried he was about hurting you more than you were already hurt. You placed both your hand oh his face your fingertips running over his slight scruff he had. His eyes looking at you now with less need and more like you were glass and you would shatter if he wasn't careful.