Chapter 9: I do

It had been about 6 months since you and Dean got engaged. Surprisingly you were able to plan a whole wedding and still take out monsters. It was the day of the wedding you and Dean wanted to do it soon since everyday isn't a guarantee for you guys. Jody finished helping you with your dress and hair. You looked in the mirror and took a deep breath.

"You look beautiful (Y/N). Dean's a lucky guy. I better get going they should be starting soon." She smiled giving me a big hug before leaving.

"Thanks Jody. I'll see you soon." Jody left and you looked into the mirror. You looked at the dress. You wished your parents where there to see you. You heard a knock on the door. Someone told you that it was time and you got ready to see your soon to be husband.

Dean's POV

Someone came in and told me it was time. I walked out and stood in my place with Sam next to me. The music started and I look to the door. And there she was my ass kicking girlfriend, soon to be wife. She looked like an angle. Not those asshole ones but, that one that has a smile that could change the whole world. I felt tears brimming my eyes. I really love that woman. "Dude wow." Sam said he was as dumbfounded as I was. "She looks so, I can't put words to it." I said back to my brother.

"I'm proud of you. You're lucky you got a girl like her." Sam whispered as we both watched (Y/N) walk down the aisle.

"I know." I smirked. She finally reached the alter. I took her hand.

"You look so beautiful. Bobby would be proud." She smiled and I could see her eyes tear up just a little at the mention of him. I knew she missed him and she definitely wanted him here.

"Thanks. I wish he was here to see this. And you don't look to bad either batman." I let out a slight chuckle. The ceremony went on and the priest said it was time for vows. I cleared my through and looked into her sparkling (e/c) eyes.

"(Y/N), the first day I met you at that bar I thought I was just going to get laid and leave. But as we went on talking I didn't just want to fuck you till you couldn't see straight. I felt something that I haven't felt in a very long time. When I found out you were Bobby's daughter to be honest I was scared. Then you came to me that night. I didn't know what to do. I was awake wishing that you would come to me. When you asked if you could stay with me I thought I was dreaming. Then I found out you made pie. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I fell in love with you and this feeling I get every time I see your face or even hear your voice. When you got shot, I thought I had lost you forever. I saw you in that hospital gown and I thought you had died and I was scared. (Y/N), I love you and I don't know how I would have live without you. I want to be there for you through out our crazy fucked up life. I promise that I will protect you, and love you, and care for you until I die and don't come back. And even then I will never leave you. I'm so happy that I have you by my side and I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

She had tears streaming down her face. I was thankful that she had waterproof makeup on but, she looks better without it either way. I wiped her tears away with my thumb. And she kissed my hand and cleared her voice.