Chapter 14: I'm sorry...I lied

Dean's POV

She faded away after my promise. The radio changed to IDFC by blackbear. I never like this music but I knew it was her so I just left it. She always played this song she knew I was lying or if she was pissed at me. She knew how to make me feel like shit, but I love and miss her so much.

"Hey Dean what are you thinking about?" She showed up in the back seat. 

"What?...oh...nothing just dazing off." I nodded over to her.

"We can switch that way you can sleep if you want." Sam said I nodded and pulled over. I crawled into the back seat and fell asleep. Sam started driving again. I opened my eyes for a moment because of the cold. When I looked up it was like I was laying on (y/n)'s lap.

"Shh...sleep babe." I fell asleep again I could feel a cold breeze over my head and it felt like she was running her fingers through my hair. God I wish she was real.

*Time skip*

We got to the bunker. I walked into my room and I saw the shirt she always wore to bed. I picked it up and pressed it my face. 'God it still smells like her.'

"Jesus, Dean I didn't know you missed me that much." She giggled and was leaning against the door frame. She stopped leaning on the door and walked over to our bed.

"Ah...Fuck I thought you were supposed to be attached to baby."

Well you your close but no. Something a little more important that I held onto since my father passed. I miss you so I thought I would come see you.

"I miss you too baby."  The tears started to brim my eyes. I could see her and I could hear her but I couldn't touch her and it hurt. I made my decision and I was getting her back tonight even if she has to watch.

*Time skip...sorry guys I'm lazy*

I drove to the closest cross road I could find. I drew a devils trap and added a ring of salt so (y/n) couldn't get in. I started digging a hole.

"Dean you promised... You promised that you wouldn't do this." She started to beg me and it was hurting my heart to hear her.

"(Y/N) I can't stand not being able to kiss your or hold you. I have to have you back with me alive! Not like this. Not a ghost that I can only talk to and see. I need to touch you. I need to hear you breath while we sleep. I need to hold you. I'm sorry baby I have to."  After a good hour the demon showed up. I was pissed off. (Y/N) had left a while ago after screaming at me and trying to convince me that this is a bad idea. 

"Its about damn time. What the hell were you doing?"  Demon Adam Levine just looked at me with his red eyes and smiled.

"Sorry I do have a show to run. Now what do you want?" He blinked letting his eyes go back to normal.

"I need you to bring someone I love back to me." I was desperate. It was what I wanted to so badly. To have my girl back in my arms.

"Why should I do that?" Adam asked me crossing his arms.

"Because its my soul you're taking." 

"Yeah but there's not much of a soul left. But I'll do it. As a personal favor. Who is it?"

"(y/n) Singer. So do we have a deal?" I asked  him and he nodded.

"Sealed with a kiss." He snarked and I cringed. 

"Dean don't do it. Please. 10 years isn't worth bringing me back." (Y/N) begged me one last time and I shook my head.

'God I hate this part of all of this' I sluggishly walked over and kiss him. I think I'm gunna puke. He disappeared and I looked over to where (y/n) was standing and she was on the ground crumpled in a passed out position. I ran over to her scooping her up into my arms.