CHAPTER 1 :NERVOUSNESS AT ITS PEAK

Hey guys! It's the first time I'm writing a fiction. I tried. I hope that you all like it. Be free to write what you want in the next part.

So here it goes..

A month had already passed. Siddharth and Shehnaaz have been working very hard and their hype has not lowered even a bit. They had done projects with each other as well. Despite being busy, they always spared time for each other even if it was just a 5 minutes call.

Shehnaaz was quite sure about what she feels for gum and deep down knows that he feels the same way for her but is too hesitant to accept. He is still fighting with his heart. He somewhere has realised that she us that special one for him who has changed him for the good and holds the most special place in his heart after him mom. He fears to speak up. It is not because he fears rejection. He knows that the moment he calls her she would leave everything and come running to him. He fears that this would affect her career as she can leave anything for him. Siddharth just wants to take her away from this evil world and protect her forever.

Both of them have been very close to each other; physically as well as emotionally. She loves him purely but fears if she would fit in his life style and he fears if she would accept him with all of his flaws and this time he doesn't want to be cheated.

Shehnaaz that day had been thinking about both of them and fears that she would lose him and get rejected if she asks him out. If this happens then she would be broken for sure. After a very long and a very deep thought she decides to confess to him and propose him. She had a mixed feeling at that time and was excited as well as nervous.

On the other hand ,Sidharth, that day, was waiting for her to call him. This was the first time they hadn't talked for three days. This time he decided to call first as it was her most of the time who made the first move. He called her thrice but the call went unanswered. Sidharth felt that she was ignoring him but couldn't understand the reason behind it. He was getting pissed now.

Shehnaaz was busy decorating her room. She was there with Mahhi whi was helping her. Being nervous she said," Yaar Mahhi, woh bhadkega toh nahi na? Usko yeh sab pasand Toh aayega ya? Mereko Bohot jyada darr lag raha hai... Agar usko pasand nahi aaya Toh Mai Kya karungi phir? Agar usne mujhe mana kar diya toh? " she was quite restless. She didn't want to lose him afterall.

Mahhi calmed her down and said, " Tu tension mat le.. Kuch bhi nahi hoga aisa.. Woh aisa nahi hai. He respects you a lot and even lives you. Maine dekha hai how he gets happy jab bhi Tera naam Liya jaata hai. He blushes everytime he thinks of you. It's because of you that he has changed a lot happily. He has changed for the good. You can see it in his eyes ki woh kitna pyaar karta hai Tujhe. Bas bolne se Darta hai. Tu jo bhi feel karti hai na.. Just go and tell him. Shayad woh confess karde".

Shehnaaz somewhere was relieved when Mahhi told her that she felt that Sidharth loves her too but still she is scared. She says, "Dekhi Mahhi Mai usko thoda nahi sakti. Mujhe uski zaroorat bhi hai aur usse pyaar bhi. Mai usse Bohot Jyada attached hoon. Agar woh Sach mein sirf dosti chahta hai Toh I am ready for that even. Woh jaisa pyaar chahta hai Mai usko waisa pyaar dene ke liye ready hoon. I cannot afford to loose him as he is one source of my happiness and Sukoon. Mai Bohot time se savviest Karna chahti hoon. Mai Aaj usse baat karungi. Agar wog pyaar nahi bhi karta na Mai Toh nhi khud ko samjha lungi Par uske Upar kuch thopungi nahi aur usko kabhi bhi hurt nahi karungi. "

Saying so she wipes her tears and gets back to work. After some three hours she is done uth her work and checks her phone. She has 10 missed calls from Sidharth. She couldn't get it as he never called her so many times and now she was tensed. She calls him.

Sidharth is already upset. He is tensed as well. He hopes that she is okay. He somewhere feels that she is going it purposely. His phone rings. It's "MOTI ❤". He wanted to pick up the call but just to show that he wasn't waiting for her call and to show how pissed off he was, he waited for fifteen seconds and picked up the call.

As soon as he picks up the call he hears Shehnaaz speaking in her baby voice, "Bebu tu gussa ho gaya kya? Sorry Mai nahi woh tere liye.. I mean Kuch Kaam kar rahi thi Toh phone silent pe tha. Abhi deka toh call kiya. "

Sidharth says, "haan thik hai.. Right right right.. Teen din se Yahi kar rahi ho tum. Jao jao jao.. Apna kaam karo. Baat karne ki zarurat nahi hai. "

She says, " sorry na yaar, ab maan
Ja na please.Acha chhod yeh bata why did you call? "

He says, " Kuch nahi.. Aur waise bhi I'm not even interested to talk to you. Galti se lag gaya tha.. "

She says, " Ay gadhe , 10 baar Kya koi Galti se call karta hai? " she laughs and then continues " Acha sun, aaj Raat Ko mere ghar aayi jaana. I have some work regarding some of my projects Toh help karo dena. Aur haan pehle hi bol raha hoon mere pass Raat Ko hi Time hai and mai tere ghar nahi aaungi. Tujhe aana padega nahi toh Mai aunty ko call Kardungi. "

Shehnaaz and Sidharth's mom shared a lovely bond. They used to share each and every thing with each other and Sidharth was very happy Toh see how comfortable both of them were.

She again says, " yaar baby tu Toh baat hi nahi karta yaar. Kutte kabhi Toh baat kar Liya kar. "

Sidharth says, "Haan thik hai na jaunga. '

Shehnaaz says, " love you bebu" and disconnects the call.

Ohk.. So this was the first update of the story. I hope that you guys liked it. Please vote If you liked it. If there's anything more that you would like me to add to change something or anything about the story line please do tell me as this is the first time I'm writing a gf and I don't know how its going to do. So plzz. Do read and give suggestions what you would like to see.

I won't be able to post regularly till mid April but will do post and after mid April I would be regular. Guys its a request please give your feedback. Thank you. Love you.