CHAPTER 9: THIS WAS MY BEST DRIVE KUTTEYA!

The next morning Shehnaaz woke up and saw that it was already half past nine. She had to reach the shoot location of her new song with Karan Aujla by 10:15. She always wanted to work with Karan Aujla as her first experience with him was amazing.

She quickly rushed into the bathroom to take a shower and then got dressed in a baby pink Kurti. She kept her hair open. Her straightened hair reminded her about the times when she kept her hair straight just for Sidharth even when she liked it to be curled up. Every little thing that she does reminds it of him as they had always been the people who would make memories out of the little things in life.

She huffed and said, " Anyway I am not making the first move this time. I won't talk to him anymore. It's him why he would have to take the first move if he wants to continue the things further".

She was thinking about the old times when Shehbaaz shouted from the hall," 10 bajne wale hain. Jaldi chal warna pehle din hi late Ho jaegi Sana". Shehbaaz as always accompanied her this time to the shoot as well.

"Aa rahi yaar", Shehnaaz shouted back. Though Shehnaaz faked a smile, Shehbaaz knew that she was hiding something. He had been noticing since the last night that she was very disturbed. He didnot know the exact reason but what he was sure of was that she might have definitely fought with Sidharth as yesterday she had been to his place only.

Shehbaaz was constantly staring at her. Shehnaaz knew what was coming. Had she not changed the topic, she would have to answer a lot of questions.

Shehnaaz said, " Oye kutteya, aise Kya Dekh raha hai? " She quickly took all the essential things and put it in her bag.

"Nashta toh karle", said Shehbaaz.

"Raste mein karlungi. Tiffin mein daal Liya hai. ", said Shehnaaz and they left for the shoot.

Half of the way they had been quiet. Shehbaaz broke the ice and asked her, " Sab thik aa na motto? Tu kal raat nu vi pareshan si! "

"Oye tainu kado toh inni fikar hon lag gayi meri? (tujhe kab se meri Itni fikar hone lag gayi?) Tension nahi lai. Sab thik Hi aa", said Shehnaaz faking a smile which surely didnot go unnoticed by Shehbaaz.

He said, " Sidharth ke saath kuch Hua hai na tera? Bataa mainu. Par yaar kuch bhi Jaldbaazi mein decide mat Karna. Tu chahe toh Mai baat karun? Waise bhi roz ka Hogya hai uska abhi. Teri kadar nahi karni Toh jaane kyu nahi deta. Mai Toh bas Teri wajah se ruka hoon. Itna rulata hai. Agar tune mana nahi kiya hota na Toh Maine muh Tod Dena tha uska". Shehbaaz was really pissed off at Sidharth. It was very obvious as no brother would like to see his sister crying the way she does!

How much so ever they fight, doesn't matter how harsh they speak with each other, they could never tolerate a third person speaking wrong about the other one. Shehnaaz could not tolerate anything against him even if it was her family who said it. She loved him after all. Though she had decided that she would not make the first move anymore, she would not even listen to anyone defaming him.

Shehnaaz literally shouted at Shehbaaz and said, " Bakwass band kar. Uske baare mein bola na Toh pehle muh Maine Tera todna hai. Woh humara matter hai. Uske Baare mein Maine kuch nahi sunna. Bol hi mat Tu".

Besides being astonished at the love which his sister had for her Sidharth, he was also annoyed at the way he treats her some of the time especially the past week and still she defends him. He said, " That's your only problem. Kabhi APne aap ko bhi pehle rakh Liya kar. I know that both of you hold great value in each others lives but Shehnaaz I'm scared for you. Mai Tujhe Phirse woh 2 saal pehle wali Shehnaaz bante nahi Dekh Sakta".

Shehnaaz had tears in her eyes. Her brother was her life. He was the one who has always been with her even when her parents denied to support her. He has seen her in the worst of conditions and also know how she fought back and how strong she was. He had helped her fight back. He was his strength. She patted his cheek out of love and said, " I love you Shehbaaz. Tu inna pyaar karda mainu? "

He looked at a teary Shehnaaz and said, " Oye Jaa nikal. Asi jatt aa. Asi ronde nahi dujean Asi rulande aa( Hum rote nahi dusro ko rulate hain) ".

She left out a laugh and said, " Kamine.. Kabhi Rone bhi diya kar. Kutteya rone HI nahi deta".

"Kabhi nahi. Laggi samajh? ", said he with a sweet smile. Rest of their drive, Shehnaaz was very happy. She could think of all the happy times she spent with her brother and also the the hard times when he protected her. How much they cared for each other! Thinking about their mischiefs she left out a chuckle. Shehbaaz asked, " Kya hua? "

"This was my best drive kutteya " , said Shehnaaz as they drove to the shoot location. She was really happy. Shehbaaz too was all happy for his sister seemed cheered up. He knew that things would be fine between Shehnaaz and Sidharth as he trusted them. Yes, he too got angry at times but he knew that they loved each other to life and would come back soon! Soon they would realise their mistakes and correct it together!

*******
Do vote and comment guys!
Shower some love!