CHAPTER 3: DIDN'T YOU LIKE IT?

Shehnaaz's heart started beating faster. The moment they entered the room she looked at Sidharth's expressions which were worth all the hardwork. He was surprised would be an understatement.

The room looked beautiful. She had decorated the room with fairy lights. Above her bed hung a collage of the most beautiful SidNaaz moments. As they were moving inside he realised that there were rose petals spread all over the way. The table beside the couch had a card which read " I Love You".

Sidharth held her by her waist and pulled her closer. Her hands rested on his chest and both were looking into each others eyes. Still looking into her eyes he said, " What's this baby? "

Shehnaaz cupped his face and took a deep breath first. She gave him a slight smile and said, " Sidharth, I never realised it and even neglected the point for some time but I have been thinking about us for the past three days. Kabhi bhi mujhe aisa feel nahi Hua hai. Mai pehle bhi relationships mein reh chuki hoon but jo feelings meri tere saath hai na woh kisi ke saath bhi nahi aayi.

Tujhe pata hai.. Tu kab merese baat nahi karta na Toh Mujhe kuch kuch hone lag jaata hai. Sidharth jo bhi Hua hai bohot naturally Hua hai. " She holds his hands now and continues, " Bebu, Tu kab bhi mere saath rehta hai na Toh Mujhe koi cheez ka darr nahi hota because Tu mere saath rehta hai.
You know it very well that I've always desired for a man jo mujhe sambhaal paye, Mai jaisi hoon Mujhe waise hi accept Kare and meri choices ki aur meri puri respect Kare and obviously someone jiske embrace mein mujhe hamesha safe feel Ho.

Tune Toh Mujhe isse bhi Jyada diya hai Sidharth. Tune meri Itni care ki hai aur hamesha mere saath khada raha hai. I have fallen for you Sidharth aur hamesha tere saath hi Rehna hai mujhe.

I don't know tu Kya feel karta hai but this is what I feel baby. Mai Tujhe Bilkul khona nahi chahti. Agar Tu waisa feel nahi bhi karta Toh don't worry. I'll understand with tike. Mai Tujhe waisa pyaar dungi jaisa tu chahega. Agar Tujhe dosti bhi rakhdi hai Toh Mai usko liye nhi ready hoon. Mujhe bas tereko apni feelings batani thi. Agar Tu nahi bhi chahta Toh koi problem nahi hai Par Mai tere jaisa dost nahi khona chahti. I can't afford to lose more people baby. "

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She had finally confessed. She was just looking at Sidharth with eyes full of love, happiness, hope and fear too.

Sidharth had frozen. He had innumerable thoughts running in his mind. He was very happy but at the same time feared a lot of things. She said it all. What more does he want now? He couldn't understand how to react. He was just looking at her. There was silence all around. They were in each other arms.

Shehnaaz broke the hug and said, "Baby, didn't you like it? "