CHAPTER 13: HAPPY ENDING!

(read the note at the end.)

The room was dark. The ceiling had so may stars put on. It looked extremely beautiful. She remembered the time when she told Sidharth how much she loved putting up stars on the ceiling.

*Flashback*
Shehnaaz- " Sidharth maine shaadi ussi de karni hai jisse mere jaise stars pasand ho ya phir agar nahi bhi pasand ho toh mere liye yeh lagaye".

Sidharth -" Haye bechara. Kitne torcher karegi na Tu usko. Bichara launda".

Shehnaaz- " Bakwass mat kar. Patli Gali ke nikalna band kar, samjha? Tu hi hai woh launda. Mujhe pata hai Tujhe yeh sab nahi pasand. Haina? "

Sidharth-" Bilkul nhi nahi".

Shehnaaz -" Pyaar karta hoga Toh lagwa lega ".

*Flashback ends*

While reminiscing her memories, she had unconsciously held Sidharth's arm and rested her against his shoulder .

"Mujhe pata hai Tujhe yeh sab bikul nahi pasand ",Shehnaaz whispered.
"Bilkul bhi nahi",Sidharth whispered back.
"Par pyar karta hoga Toh lagwa lega",she whispered again.
"Lagwa Liya ",he whispered back with with a smile.

Though both of them were unconscious of what was happening, it had brought a smile on both of theirs faces. Both of them needed each other. They had realised it and accepted too but hardly confessed. Realising the way they were standing in each other's embrace, Shehnaaz parted herself from him and switched the lights on.

"Tujhe stars bohot pasand Haina isliye lagwa diye", he said with a smile expecting a good reply atleast this time.

"Abhi nahi pasand. Bohot late Hogya hai, tum sojao Mai couch pe soungi",said Shehnaaz, looking at him, expressionless and continued, " Aur waise bhi tum couch pe soyega toh tujhe aur lag gayi Toh tu phir mujhe sunaega and mai aur nahi sun sakti". She seriously had no more strength to fight with him.

He held her close and said," Shehnaaz tujhe ho kya gaya hai? Tu kyun apse kar rahi hai? I know that you've been in a lot of pain lately because of me but I also need to tell you something Shehnaaz".

"Aur Bacha Kya hai bolne ko? Haan? ",she questioned him, hitting his chest hard with her fists. Though she was hitting him very hard, he let her do so as he knew that there was a lot going on inside her and it had to come out someday. He knew that this emotional turmoil aas killing her every second. The old Shehnaaz was list somewhere.

Still hitting with the same force she said, " Bol na Kya bolega? Wahi na ki Shehnaaz you need to understand that you are just a friend. Wahi na that I think you've taken my care for love. Wahi na ki I don't think that I'm ready for it? Bol na! Just friend bolke hi Itna close hua na? Isliye Itna close hua mere ji baad main uske karke phek diya jaye? "

"Shehnaaz just calm down. Listen to me. I'm really very sorry Par Tu son Toh sahi", said Sidharth. He could see her breaking down every second infront of his eyes. He could feel the pain in his heart too;but was it just this pain tha she was going through? No! There was a lot to do with this pain.

"Sorry? Seriously? Kis cheez ka liye Sidharth? What for? Is it for not understanding my feelings or for hurting me all the time? Is for using me ruthlessly an then throwing away?",she was crying very bad as she said this. She was so helpless. Tears that day had decided not to stop and do did the rains. The sky too cried with her that day. It was raining heavily outside. It too had decided not to stop. She continued, " Kitni baaton ke liye sorry bolega Sidharth? Chal yeh Toh tu bhi jaanta hai that I'll forgive you par sab Kuch pehle jaisa hi jayega Kya? Haan? Nahi na.. Bol na. Tu Mera woh tine wapas laa paega Kya? " Her heart had been so heavily filled with emotions which busted out today.

"Shehnaaz invest maine bhi kiya hai", cupping her face he said, " Though it took me time to realise, I promise to never make you cry again. We'll mend everything Shehnaaz.

Look, confessing feelings for me is next to impossible. Shehnaaz, times have test me a lot. It had made me such a hard hearted man and people too run away from me. You have been the only one who has unleashed my other side. It's just you who has loved me unconditionally and has understood me. Shehnaaz, I too have a heart. It too does pain but I don't show. You are the one who has made me realise who I am. Dil tujhe kabka de diya tha par realise baad mein Hua. I know tujhe Bohot Jyada dard diya hai Maine.

Mujhe yeh bhi nahi pata whether you would return of not. I leave it up to you for I've given you enough pains. I just had to tell you that you are as important to me as maa. I know that I have failed you this time too but I finally decided to express for I can't lose you. I live you. I'm sorry for hurting you everytime". Sidharth said this and fell on his knees with a thump. He couldn't meet her eyes.

Shehnaaz could see a vulnerable Sidharth after a long time. All her insecurities were long dead. She sat down on her knees too and cupped his face. She rested her forehead against his and said, " I know Sidharth. Maaf Toh Tujhe tab Ho kardiya tha jab tune mereliye khaana banaya tha jab Tujhe Itni chot Lagi thi. Pyaar karta hai Tabhi pata Chal gaya tha jab yeh stars Dekhe. Mujhe Duniya ko nahi batana. Mai bas chahti hoon ki Tu Mujhe Samjhe. Aur Mai Tujhe kabhi chod ke nahi jaungi.. Marne ke Baad bhi nahi".

"Matlab Moti tu bhoot banke ghoomegi mere Piche? ",he said laughing, with tears of happiness in his eyes.

"Kutte maar khayega. I hate you", she said hitting his shoulder playfully.

He hugged her tightly and said, "I love you too". Shehnaaz reciprocated the hug with much more force. He nuzzled more into her neck. There was no force that could separate them. They were in each other's embrace, safe forever. They hugged each other with so much love. Their insecurities were long gone. They were with each other and for each other. Their story was once in a millennium kind of and .........
.........they lived happily ever after.

                         The End

******
Hey guys, this was the last chapter of this series. I hope that y'all liked it. Please do comment and tell me how it was! And yes, suggest me some ideas for a new series. Do vote for this chapter.

Guys, thank you for all the love you guys have showered upon my book. This was literally the first time that I wrote something and seriously never expected so much love. You guys have been such sweethearts all through. Thank you so much and you all are my lovers😘😂!

Seriously guys, I can't thank you all enough! You all have motivated me throughout.

Please suggest me some more ideas. I'll keep you updated about my further works in this book itself.

Do vote and comment, whatever you felt about the whole story.

Shower some love! I love all of you so much!

Thank you!