Chapter 5

Song: No More Sad Songs by Little Mix

Enjoy this chapter. Do you like this book or no? Is it good?

The Weasleys have made it back to Hogwarts and on the way to take Ron and Ginny to the hospital wing only to run into Harry and Hermione.

"What happened to them?" Harry asked looking at the state his girlfriend was in, She had a stake in her stomach, burn marks and bruises when the shackles were.

"They were tortured but they will be fine...I hope" Mr Weasley said while stroking his only daughter's cheek.

Hermione was too shocked to say anything and by the time she snapped out of it, the Weasley's and Harry were already making their way to the hospital wing.

****
They got Ginny and Ron to the hospital wing and with Madam Pomfrey's help started healing both of them. After they pulled the stake out of Ginny's stomach she started to heal her wounds. Ron woke up after five minutes with very minor burns meanwhile Ginny was still out cold with very serious burns.

"Is she going to be okay?" Hermione asked the other Weasley.

The Weasley's all looked away, Hermione took that as we don't know so she just left it. Hermione looked over to Harry and realised that he was crying, she didn't know he cared for her that much. While looking at Harry she realised that she had feelings for Ron, but Hermione just though it was just a schoolgirl crush so she just put that thought to the back of her mind.

****

Everyone but Harry left the hospital wing, he was asleep in a chair next to Ginny's bed. Ginny woke up hours ago but decided not to wake Harry, she was putting Harry in danger by staying with him.

She quietly got up and woke Ron and they both agreed that they were leaving before Ginny left she took her necklace she had been wearing for years and rote Harry and note and left it on the bed along with the necklace.

It pained Ginny to do this to Harry, but she had to do it, For his safety.

****

Harry slowly woke up and was going to grab Ginny's hand, he started to panic when she wasn't there. He saw a note along with a necklace, he opened the letter and started to read it.

**The letter**

I never thought I would be writing you this letter. There was a time when I thought our love would stand the test of time and nothing could come between us. Unfortunately, with everything that has been going on, I am scared that I am putting you in danger.

I believe that parting now is the best thing for both us. No solution will please everyone or solve all our problems. We still have happy memories of each other we need to concentrate on making the present as happy as possible and try to keep a positive outlook on the future. I think a year from now we will both be doing so much better.

I want you to know I wish you all the best. You have a lot of great qualities that will serve you well in the future. Let's try to remember the good times.

P.S. Harry don't come looking for me, it has pained me to do this too but it's for your good. I never thought a vampire could love someone as much as I love you but turns out they can. If you died I would blame myself for the rest of my miserable life. I'm sorry but move on and forget about me, live a happy life.

Forever and Always

Ginny

Harry had tears streaming down his cheeks when he finished reading the letter, the person he loves has left him. He held her necklace tight in his hands.

"I am coming to find you Gin, I can't let you go," Harry said then he got up and left the castle.

Hope you enjoyed if you have any ideas for what I could do next I am happy to hear them.

Always 
Hogwarts Princess