Chapter 17

Thank you for being so patient, I am updating three times today so I hope that makes up for not posting in so long. I am also sorry with how short these chapters will be. 

**Two months later**

**Ginny is four months pregnant**

Harry and Ginny moved into a flat near Harry's parent's house a month ago, and they couldn't be happier. Things have been crazy since they left Mexico. Harry and Ginny, have been planning their wedding, preparing for the baby all while making sure to visit family and friends.

They had their very first scan in an hour, Harry was excited, but Ginny was anxious. The main reason she was anxious was, what if the baby wasn't ok? Or that she wasn't going to be a good mother?

The next hour went by fast, Harry and Ginny were in the hospital room waiting for the doctor with the results. Ginny reckless while Harry and herself were waiting for the results.

Once the doctor entered the room, she had a grim face. That's when Ginny lost it, and a tear rolled down her cheek. She sat down on her chair while looking at the ultrasound picture.

"Ok, I have good and bad news," she said, but before Ginny burst out crying, Harry grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"The good news is that your having twin girls, but the bad news is that one of them isn't doing good," the doctor said while passing Ginny the ultrasound picture.

"The changes of her survival are slim, and I wouldn't be surprised if she was born a stillborn," she said grimly. "I will leave you, stay as long you need," the doctor said before leaving.

Ginny starts crying as soon as the door closed, Harry hugged her, but there were still tears rolling down his cheeks.

One thing was going through Ginny's mind "were going to prove her wrong, and both of my girls are going to live".

Thank you for reading, sorry this took so long I haven't been feeling like myself, and I had to physically force myself to write this. I hope you enjoyed it.

Always
Hogwarts Princess