Chapter 16

Sorry, it is very short I have explained everything at the end of this chapter.

**4 days later**

The whole potter family and Ginny have enjoyed the 4 days they have spent in Mexico. They all go do their own thing and meet up for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

**With Lily and James**

Lily and James usually spend the day at the beach talking and swimming in the water, today wasn't any different, until they spotted one of the people who captured Ginny's family and nearly drained all their blood.

"James we have to get the kids," Lily said grabbing James' hand.

Once they got out of the water they started a search for Harry, Ginny and Alice. James was searching at the pool when someone caught his attention, another person from that night.

"Lily, there's another one, I think they knew we were her and followed us," James said while grabbing his wife's hand assuring her it was ok even though it most likely wasn't.

Both Lily and James searched the resort until they finally came across Harry, Ginny and Alice playing ping-pong. Lily lost her train of thought until she saw one of the men.

Lily walked over to her kids and Ginny "Come on kids we are going for lunch outside the hotel" she said as James came running over out of breath.

****

Lily, James, Harry, Ginny and Alice went for lunch down at a public beach and enjoyed their lunch in peace.

They all enjoyed the rest of their holiday until it was time to go back to England.

I am so sorry it's late and very short, I have been sick all weekend and still am not feeling the best. I hope you are all doing well, stay safe.

Always 

Hogwarts Princess