Chapter 23

I don't have a clue what age the twins so I'm now saying they are one.

Harry and Ginny have been back home for two weeks now they loved married life, they bought a new house just a five-minute walk from James and Lily's house and have exciting news that they still have to tell the family. The news was that Ginny was pregnant, it did happen a bit sooner than they would have liked, but Harry and Ginny were still exited.

Harry and Ginny decided to host lunch at their new house to let the whole family see it. Ginny went out that morning and got a cake that said 'I can't wait to meet you all,' both Ginny and Harry thought it was cute and just hoped the family would get it.

Harry and Ginny decided to just stick to a pot luck ( if you don't know what this is, then it's just like small bits of everything, usually leftovers but I'm doing it like they just made small portions of everything). They already made mac&cheese, pizza, fish, chips and cheese, chips and gravy, soup, pasta bake, curry, fajitas, spaghetti bolognese, pork, lamb, beef and chicken. The deserts Ginny made were chocolate cake, red velvet cake, profiteroles, strawberry cheesecake, raspberry cheesecake, caramel shortcake, strawberry tart, chocolate tart and ice cream.

They both got Avery and Aspen dressed in matching dresses. 

Dress below.↓

While Harry wore a plain white t-shirt with black jeans and Ginny wore a floral dress to match with the girls

Dress Below.↓

The family started to arrive and were looking around the house and the back garden when Ginny announced lunch was ready

The family started to arrive and were looking around the house and the back garden when Ginny announced lunch was ready. The whole family sat down and started enjoying the lovely meal Ginny and Harry have prepared.

Throughout lunch, people talked and the twins were talking with the very few words they knew, overall it was amazing, well that was until they had desert.

The twins' faces were covered with chocolate from the chocolate cake so Ginny and Harry had to wipe their faces before Avery and Aspen crawled to play outside on the grass.

That's when Harry and Ginny decided to bring out the special cake, Ginny grabbed the cake from the fridge and too it into the living room where the whole family was seated. Once she placed it down, Lily and Molly glanced at it, they both took a miniute to proses it before both mothers jumped to their feet and hugged Harry and Ginny.

"Congratulation" Lily said before kissing her sons' and daughter in laws' cheeks.

"Im so happy for you" Molly said.

Once this happened everybody else looked at the cake and started to congratulate the couple, that was until they herd two screams from outside. When Harry and Ginny got there Avery and Aspen were both gone all that was left was the toys they were playing with and the back gate wide open.

Big cliffhanger, this chapter was kinda a filler chapter but i still like it. Hope you enjoyed, stay safe and next chapter will be up on Friday or Saturday. 

Always

Hogwarts Princess