Chapter 8

Ginny slowly wakes from her slumber to a pair of emerald green eyes staring at her, she smiles at Harry.

"Morning" Ginny said as she snuggled closer to Harry.

Harry was surprised that she wanted to be snuggled but just left it "so... are we...together again?" Harry asked not wanting to make Ginny go off the rails.

"I'll think about it," Ginny said then got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom with fresh clothes.

****

Ginny changed and started heading downstairs when an excruciating pain flowed through her body. She started to scream in pain grabbing the attention of Lily and James. Lily came running in a saw Ginny on the ground in pain, she looked over but saw no injuries. While Lily looked over Ginny for injuries James ran up the stairs to find Harry.

Ginny stopped screaming all of a sudden leaving Lily confused.

"Are you ok sweetie?" Lily asked Ginny as she helped her up and over to the couch.

Ginny was breathing heavily so she just nodded. James and Harry came into the room and saw Lily in front of Ginny and Ginny breathing heavy.

Lily stood up and was going to get some blood for Ginny but Ginny grabbed her arm.

"I'm going to get you some blood sweetie," Lily said looking into Ginny's eyes and realised they changed from brown to a deep red.

Lily started to get nervous she looked over to her son and husband, they could tell she was nervous so they slowly walked over to see Ginny's eye too.

Veins started to form under Ginny's eyes only Lily noticed at first but when James and Harry gasped she knew they saw the veins too. It only took a second and Ginny sunk her teeth into Lily wrist, Lily's scream echoed around the room.

When Ginny finally let go of Lily's wrist her eyes changed back from red to brown again, there were tears in her eye. Harry was about to wipe the blood from Ginny's face but she slapped his hand away and left the room crying. Hary was about to run after her but James held him back.

"Go get your sister and tell her to come down here now," James said as he took Lily's bloody wrist and started to lead her to the kitchen.

Harry obeyed and found his sister in her room reading a book.

"Dad wants you downstairs," Harry said as he sat on Alice's bed and took her book from her.

Alice laughed and whacked his stomach, Harry laughed and held his stomach and fell to the ground dramatically.

"Get up," Alice said as she offered Harry her hand.

****

James lead Lily into the kitchen and over to the sink and started to rinse her wrist to see how big the wound was, luckily it was only small so he was able to clean it and put a bandage around it.

****

When Ginny bit Lily she felt so ashamed, she let her wild side take control and hurt Lily. She was crying in the cupboard in the guest bedroom. Blood was still all around her mouth, she didn't want to see anyone because she didn't know if she could control her wild side.

When Ginny heard Harry and Alice's conversation she couldn't stay, she already hurt their mum she didn't want to hurt or possibly kill any of them. They made her feel like she was part of a normal family, not a family that goes out hunting for dinner every night, not a family that fight for entertainment, but a family that are normal, a mum that cooks dinner every night, siblings that talk and do normal things like reading for fun. The thought that flooded Ginny's mind made her cry and that's when she decided that she was leaving.

Ginny packed all of her things, wiped her mouth and drew some of her blood to give to Lily to heal her wound and descended down the stairs. She was staring at the ground, she didn't say anything she just placed the blood with a note and left without saying anything.

Hope you enjoyed if you have any suggestion I am happy to hear them

Always

Hogwart Princess