Chapter 19

The last update today, I am so sorry for the short lengths.

It has been two weeks since Ginny had the twins. She and Harry couldn't be happier, Harry along with Mr and Mrs Weasley are planning another 18th birthday party for her since her last one changed her life forever.

Everyone has met Avery and Aspen and were delighted to hear they both survived being born three months early. Lily and Molly had the biggest smiles out of everyone.

Harry, Molly and Arthur finished planning Ginny's birthday after months of planning. Harry couldn't wait to surprise his fiancé tomorrow.

****

Ginny's birthday has always been a touchy subject with her, but Harry has somehow convinced her to go to the Burrow with him the day of her birthday. He gave her an exact copy of the dress she wore to her 18th birthday but though nothing of it. That was until she saw the Burrow.

There were tears in Ginny's eyes as she made her way over to the Burrow with a very handsome Harry and very adorable Avery and Aspen. It was a very small party with only family but Ginny didn't mind.

Ginny, Harry, Aspen and Avery were the last to arrive. They walked into the tent where everyone was with a big banner that said happy 18th birthday Ginny the exact same banner they used on her real 18th.

Everything was nearly the same as it had been all those years ago. Her brothers were all dressed the same as well as her mum and dad, the only thing that made it better was that Harry, Aspen, Avery and the rest of the Potters were there.

Everyone came over to hug Ginny and wish her a very Happy Birthday.

"Who planned all of this?" Ginny asked, as she wiped away tears from her cheek.

Molly and Arthur looked at Harry, Ginny caught on and gave Harry a kiss she couldn't thank him enough.

Ok, so I will be making a separate chapter for Ginny's 18th Birthday redo. I am so going to make it longer if I can. I would also like to thank you for you patience I really appreciate it.

Always
Hogwarts Princess